Bank of Tokyo

The next day at 10 am, Kotono saw Fujiko and Usagi driving to town specifically, the Bank of Tokyo with all of Fujiko's valuables to avoid being the next victim of theft.

"Hey Boss, Let's follow them." She told Pycal and they drove the same route that Usagi drove.

The crooks drove after them to see which Bank of Tokyo branch they were headed to.

When Usagi and Fujiko reached the town, They unloaded all of Fujiko's valuables from Usagi's car and they entered the bank building. 

Inside the building, They asked the manager if they could keep the valuables in the safe.The manager agreed to help them and they kept the goods in the safe for safe-keeping. 

The crooks drove to the same bank as the women and Kotono spotted Usagi's bright car.

"Quick, Let's follow them!" kotono exclaimed as she saw the car. 

"Slow down Ms. Kotono, let me think of a plan for us." Pycal told Kotono. Kotono stayed in the truck to listen.

After safe-keeping all of Fujiko's belongings in the vault, Usagi went back inside her car while Fujiko looked at a wedding emporium shop opposite the bank.

"Kotono, Do you see the lady in brunette?" Pycal asked. Kotono didn't hear what her master was saying.