Fujiko's "Wedding"

Rebecca and the others waited in the church. The priest waited for Fujiko and the "stranger" to show up.

"Where is that woman?" Rebecca questioned as she looked at her watch. "I hope she isn't late." Rebecca added.

Usagi and Fujiko arrived in Usagi's car. Luna followed along, she meowed constantly because the ribbon was annoying on her, she took it off with no hesitation.

The church had many security cameras and guards to keep watch of what was happening. Luna hissed and she spotted the truck.

"Luna? Luna, What is it girl?" Usagi asked.  Luna just ran and Usagi followed her. They saw that the stranger that they met days earlier was really Pycal in disguise.

"I need to warn everyone!" Usagi exclaimed and she grabbed the false leg and ran to the priest.

Inside the church, Usagi ran to warn everyone of the plan made by the crooks. The crowd in the church was shocked. 

"Stop! Stop Everything!" Usagi yelled as she ran to the priest. "Look at this leg and tell me this isn't an act." Usagi asked the priest and he looked at the man Fujiko was about to marry.

"Ms. Tsukino, Kindly explain what's the meaning behind this?" Fujiko asked. Pycal entered the church but his magic wasn't powerful enough and everyone could see the man that Pycal truly was.

Pycal laughed a nervous laugh when he tried to regain his disguise but Luna bit the man. Kotono was escorting her boss and she too tried to outrun the cat.

"See your grace, I knew something was fishy. You villains!" Usagi told the priest and then to the crooks.

"How could you?!" Fujiko furiously yelled and she threw the false leg and like a boomerang, it hit Pycal and Kotono on the head when the crooks tried to escape.

They fell onto the ground when the officers showed up.

"Hello, What have we here?" Zenigata asked. Nobody in the church knew what happened except for Fujiko and Usagi.

 "Thieving Crooks. Inspector." Usagi answered as she told the Inspector what happened days ago.

"I see." Yata added as he jotted the details on his notepad. "You two are under arrest." Zenigata told the crooks and he handcuffed the duo.

"Crap. Foiled again." Pycal muttered and the duo was sent away to the Police station.

Inside the church, everyone cheered for Usagi's bravery and determination. Expect for Fujiko, She was heartbroken over what had happened throughout the course of that week.

"This was supposed to be my big day!" Fujiko cried as she consulted the priest. The priest gave her a hug and prayed to her for good luck in finding love.

"Cheer up Ms. Fujiko, There are other men in this world." Usagi cheered up her neighbour. 

After cheering Fujiko, Usagi drove away to her boyfriend Mamoru's house feeling bittersweet about the events that happened that week.

The End.