Luna's encounter with the stranger

Back at home, Luna was outside minding her own business when she was catnapped by the crooks. 

"Let's see if the brunette woman will fall for your tricks." Kotono asked Pycal. 

Pycal was confident of his plan, he disguised himself as a dashing man and he caught the cat in a net.

"Luna? Luna!" Fujiko called the cat but to no response. "Ms. Usagi, where is that cat of yours?" Fujiko asked Usagi. Usagi was repairing the faulty vault when she was called for.

"Go and have a look for your cat." Fujiko told Usagi. Usagi looked everywhere for Luna but she was nowhere to be found.

A ring on the doorbell was rung and Fujiko opened it to see a stranger with Luna in a net. "Good afternoon Madam, Does this cat belong to you?" he asked. (Pycal in disguise.) Usagi rushed to the door when she heard Luna's meowings.

"Would you like to have teatime?" Fujiko asked the man. 

"Yes. I would love to." he answered and he went inside the house.

Inside Fujiko's house, Usagi was serving the food and drinks to the stranger and Fujiko was having a conversation with the man.

Luna was suspicious of the man and she bit the leg. "Sir, What is with that false leg?" Fujiko asked. "False leg?" Usagi muttered. 

The man stood up. "It's a long story, But it was worth the sacrifice because I was in the call of duty." He lied. "That's incredible!" Fujiko exclaimed and she thanked the man for rescuing Luna.

Pycal who was in disguise gave Kotono the thumbs up. Kotono, who was outside too responded with a thumbs up.

A day later, Pycal in his disguise again, Went to visit Fujiko. He brought her lavender flowers. "These flowers are you, Madam." He told Fujiko. 

"These are beautiful!" She thanked the stranger and brought him inside the living room.

Usagi, who was in her house was suspicious of the whole scene and she consulted the CCTV  footage to see was the scene she witnessed a genuine gesture or just an act. 

"Something fishy is going  on here." She added as she saw the footage.