The Night Fujiko got proposed

That night, Usagi drove down to her favourite restaurant. 

"Alright, Let's see if there is anything special at my favourite restaurant." Usagi added as she parked her car.

 When she arrived, Usagi was shocked to see Fujiko getting proposed in the restaurant. Pycal was holding a gold ring.

"Would you marry me?" He asked. "Yes!" Fujiko exclaimed as she saw the gold ring. 

"Oh, No!" Usagi exclaimed, she was scandalized to see what was happening in front of her. Kotono who was disguised as a waitress, looked in Usagi's direction. She gave Usagi a look of anger.

"What are you looking at girly?!" Kotono muttered as she looked at the girl. Usagi gave her a  "Bras d' honneur" (Up Yours) gesture to signify her anger.

"Never mind, I'll go to another favourite restaurant of mine." Usagi added as she drove to the next food place.

The next day, The wedding was about to happen. Usagi woke up to see a lot of wedding gifts at her house when in reality, all of the gifts were to be at Fujiko's house. 

"Why do I have so many wedding gifts at my house?" She asked as she saw the many gifts.

Usagi took a shower and she answered the door. "Hello. Is this the bride's house?" The delivery woman asked.

"Excuse me, Maam. All these gifts your company sent, They aren't for me, They are for my neighbour." Usagi politely told the delivery woman. 

The delivery woman apologised to Usagi and she delivered the goods to Fujiko's house.

Usagi showered, wore her clothes and she went to Fujiko's house to see what was happening. Inside the house, Rebecca Rossellini was helping Fujiko with her wedding dress.

Rebecca had a background in design and fashion as her parents were both famous celebrities in the Italian region and they both had knowledge and degree in fashion and design.