Chapter 1

(¡Warning!: Profanities ahead, please don't read if you are sensitive to such content.)

_______________

Tora's POV

'I can't believe it.'

I thought to myself as I watch my whole body slowly fade into a transparent blue color.

How could I: The great and awesome goddess Tora, die because of a mere popcorn?! In so many infinite ways, how could I die chocking on a buttered corn!?

I, myself even though that I would die through a badass way like an assassination, but seriously, a popcorn?! Me who's one of the most wanted criminal in the world, me who's the most genius inventor in this century, die because of a corn?!

N-No... NO! I can't die like this, I'm still gonna check that ice-cream shop across the street. God please! Isn't it too early for me to dieee!?

"You're right it is indeed too early for you to die." A low pitched yet soft voice echoed, stopping me from my little drama.

Glaring towards the location of the voice, I saw a cream colored couch along with a small coffee table just a few jogs away from me. In front of the couch I also noticed a blurry figure of a white rabbit, dressed in a black suit with a matching top hat on it's head. Sitting on a red velvet chair, drinking it's cup of tea elegantly like a princess.

'Who is this dude? A furry?'

Still in my kneeling position, I suspiciously look at the bunny who dropped his tea and smiled cutely at me. He then light gestured the couch asking me to sit with him.

Well of course like any other normal person, I didn't do what he's asking me to and layed down the cold floor instead.

"Don't think I didn't notice that large sinkhole near you little sala set, Satan." I spout out when I noticed the large hole in the middle of the white room we are stuck in. "Don't even deny it. No, I won't let you burn my smooth transparent blue soul in that third-class sauna you call hell, you motherf*cker."

"Pfft- No uhm... It's a misunderstanding, I am not a Devil, in fact I am actually someone you humans refer to as a God. My name is Fate, I am in responsible for the strings of destiny." The sound of his gentle footsteps slowly getting closer. "And that sinkhole is not the entrance to hell do not worry. You're currently in the white room, a place where souls are kept in for reincarnation."

"Yadda~ yadda~ still am not conviced." I sang in a bored tone, still not daring to stare directly at him.

"Then, is there anyway you can believe me?"

Hearing the sincerity in his voice, I peeked a little only to see sad leafy green eyes staring at me. "If you're the God of fate, shouldn't the God of life be here in this reincarnation chamber instead of you?"

"Um- about that.... Actually, I borrowed this room for a bit to see you..." To see me? A God like you? Oh my- did you fall inlove with me...?

"......That's very sweet of you but I'm not a goddamn furry-"

"Because I accidentally killed you."

"You f*ckin' b*tch."

I stood up ready to hit the pathetic looking mascot right in front of me. Who gave you f*cking permission to stop me from eating my ice-cream, you son of a-

"LOOK! Please don't get angry! I-I didn't really mean to snap your life string! T-There very fragile so it easily snaps and I- I'm really sorry!!!"