Chapter 2

"Lily, It time for you to wake up! Breakfast is ready!"

A woman in her mid 30's happily chirped in front of a young girl's room. Hearing no response, the woman sighed, a soft smile playing on her face.

She then carefully opened the door, only to see the little girl's bright red hair peeking out while her whole body is buried under the soft blanket. Giggling, the woman looked adoringly at Lily.

It's been a week since she and her husband adopted the small child inside the room, and Thara just can't help but feel giddy everytime she remembers the memory. She have always wanted to have a child, ever since as a kid, she have dreamed of becoming a mother. That's why, when the doctor said that she can't bear any children, her whole world shattered into pieces.

For years, Thara became depressed and lonely, to the point where sometimes the couple would fight because of her constant change of moods. Until one fortunate day... She met Lily. Thara was very much charmed by the sweet and timid girl. So when she found out that the five-years-old was an orphan, the brunette immediately asked her husband to adopt the girl, which he responded to instantly.

Now they're living their life like a real family, even though Huel and Lily just met each other the day of her adoption, they already got along very well, making her so joyful.

Untying her wavy brown hair, the woman gently shake the girl waking her up. "Lily, honey... Lily! It's time to wake up! Lily!"

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE WOMAN! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M SLEEPING?!"

___________________

Tora's POV

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE WOMAN! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M SLEEPING?!"

I groggily sat up, glaring at the lady who shook me and kept calling me Lily. How dare you disturb my sleep?! Even Val knows that one shouldn't wake me up this f*cking early!

Ugh- my head hurts like a buttcheek on a stick! I just fell down a never ending anus, I would highly appreciate it if you don't mess with me right now, thank you-

Unfamiliar memories then suddenly began to hit me like a bullet train, making my head pound. Holy sh*t. Is this real? I've been rebirth.

'Yes that's right! You've been rebirth!'

A small squeaky voice said to me making me startled. Who's that?!

I look at the brunette in front of me only to see her mouth still agape. The voice didn't came from her right? Her voice is sweet and soft like honey, her having that annoying high pitch squeak is impossible- Hold on. Is that another voice in my head?

'Hello my dear host~! I am your system!! It's really nice to meet you, uwaa~ you look so much beautiful in person I can't believe it! Let's get along well!'

"Beautiful pshh I already know that. Hold on- a system? For what?" I spoke loudly, not knowing any other way to communicate with this 'system'.

'For being reincarnated as the heroine of Love Lily Duhh! A fantasy novel dating game~!' A small bright light with wings then appeared in front of me with a puff of glitters.

What. Did. You. SAY?! That damned rabbit sent me as a goddamn heroine of a dating game?! Of all things?! What do you expect me to do?! SaAve peOplEe aNd dEfeAte thA dEmOon kiNg?

NO BRUH, I AIN'T GONNA GO THROUGH SUCH TROUBLESOME STUFFS JUST TO GET A DIC- (A: tionary. It's dictionary.)

"You're bullsh*tting me." I said trying to keep my sanity intact.