Chapter 9

Violetta's POV
Fran, Cami and I were getting ready for the Valentine's Day Dance. I was wearing a short purple dress, Cami was wearing a long red one and Fran was wearing a short blue-green dress. (Pics in media).
After we had gathered our purses and done our hair, we heard the doorbell ring. Opening the door, I saw Diego standing outside, alongside Broduey, Cami's date, and Marco, Fran's date. As my friends went to their dates, I stared at Diego. He smirked at me noticing me staring.
D: You look beautiful Vilu
I blushed
V: Thank you! You don't look so bad yourself.
I grinned as he led me to the car. Tonight was going to be great!

----------at the dance-------

Leon's POV
I was at the dance. Looking around, I saw people dancing or chatting. Some girls came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance but I said no. There was one particular girl I was looking forward to seeing tonight. Suddenly, she came in with Fran and Cami, looking as beautiful as ever. She was breathtaking in a gorgeous purple dress. Spotting me, she gave me a small smile, one which I returned. We held each others gaze for a little while until Diego came up behind her and kissed her on the cheek. Sadly, I turned around, and went towards the punch bowl.

Violetta's POV
We walked in and everything was perfect. Scanning the crowd, I spotted Leon. Suddenly, I felt something strange when I looked at him. He was extremely handsome in a black suit. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We held each other's gaze for a while until Diego joined me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I saw Ludmilla look absolutely livid at me. I didn't care about her though. Looking back at Leon I saw something like sadness in his eyes. Why was he sad? He turned around and walked away.
Although I was with Diego, I couldn't help feeling a bit sad when he did that.

Ok, I used the word "sad" way too many times in this but I couldn't think of anything else appropriate to put. I mean I couldn't really put "the slightest bit of misery." I hope you liked it and comment below. Who's dress did you like the best?