Chapter 10

Violetta's POV
I hung out with Fran and Cami. Diego had gone to talk to Marco. Leon was still nowhere to be seen.
F: So Vilu, having fun with Diego?
V:Um..yeah I guess.
C: So...what's wrong?
V: Well, we just came and he went straight to the guys. Even Marco hung out with you for a few minutes Fran.
C: Well, I think you're overreacting.
V: Yeah, I probably am.
I looked wistfully at Diego who was laughing at something Marco said. He spotted me looking and winked at me.
Blushing, I turned back to the girls.
F: Has he mentioned anything about the secret admirer notes?
I had forgotten all about those!
V: No, but even if Diego isn't my secret admirer, I don't really care anymore.
C: Oh....
There was a moments silent. I saw Fran and Cami giving eachother a look from the corner of my eye. Are they hiding something from me.
Then, I saw something that made me smile. Leon was walking over to us.
L: Hey girls
Girls: Hi
He quickly glanced at Fran and Cami as if to tell them something then smiled at me. He has a perfect smile...Stop Vilu, you're here with Diego, Leon's just a friend. You established that last year.
Feeling a bit awkward in the silence, I told the girls and Leon that I was going to Diego. Before I got up, Marco came over to us and gave Fran a kiss on the cheek.
V: Marco, do you know where Diego is?
M: Um...yeah. After we talked, I think he went towards the music room for some reason.
Thanking him, I made my way over to the music room. Opening the door, what I saw shocked me. There was Diego, my date, and Ludmilla...kissing...

Hope u liked it. Plz comment