The Illusionist

The god of Illusion, The master trickster, The Smiling man, was a normal but world famous man who earns a living by traveling around the world performing illusion tricks to the public. He was born in 1969 February 8th. At age 43 he was diagnosed with cancer. To spend his limited time he has to live, he spends it with his family, he also performed his last and final act on live television which broadcasted almost world wide. The Illusionist called his final act, "The Illusion Conclusion."  At age 48, he passed away by cancer but with an ear to ear smile on his face with his family, leaving a mystery to all: what was his real name. All records of the Illusionist's name has vanished directly after his death. And those whom knew his name dolefully couldn't remember except his family whom refused to share The Illusionist name. It was the Illusionist wishes to keep his name a secret. Reason couldn't be specified. Anything that could cause a rememberence of the Illusionist's name has lost that effect. In the afterlife, The Illusionist spends the afterlife with his other family members who have passed before him. He also spends his time entertaining the gods. Everyone enjoyed and loved him so much. The gods where very impressed with his excellent mastery of Illusions that they appointed him as the god of Illusions. He returns to Earth with a new look. He goes back enjoying what he does best. However he starts something different. He still performs infront of public, but he uses his powers to shield the innocent and punish the guilty. He never stops smiling "Never fully dressed without one~" His purple eyes only glows when he's angry. And hidden under his smiling lips are rows of sharp teeth. He can easily change how his teeth looks but basically can change his entire appearance. He will capture his victims in a hypnotic spell and control them willingly. He is also considered the master of persuasion. His killed guilty victims who try to fight back are often found pale white with an ear to ear smile with a card stuck to their chest which says "Never fully dressed without a smile" the guilty victims that aren't killed are just sent to prison. He can cause hallucinations to disorientate his target to keep them from running. He could basically create illusions that could alter reality. He is currently 52 years old. He seems to have the ability to summon multicolored flames that has different meaning and effects.

Green flames: sickness, disease, anguish, Ill

Lime green: healing, energize, happiness

Dark green: greed, envy

Red: fire, pain, anger, wrath, hate

Light red: determination, optimism, persistent

Blue: sadness, turmoil, depression, distressed

Yellow: panicked, stressed, paranoid, scared, cowardly

Pink: love, romantic, intimacy

Gray: dullness, emotionless, resurrection

Black: È̷̡̢̢̢̨̡͈̦̙̻͔͈̭̮͕͖̮͇͑͊̀̎̽̅̓͒̑̏͋̇̋̎̈́̌̓̚̚r̸̹̽̈̾͌͂͊̀͌̎̒̒͂̄ŗ̸͕̠̗̳̜̭͈̻̼̜̠͍̜̜̮̎̇̑̓͊̀́̀̈́̈́̅̿̍̔͛̈̔o̸̫͕̯̱̍̉̓́̊̈́́͌̃͂͝ŗ̸̛̖̗͙͔͓̠̗͙̦̺́̎̇̒̇̽̈̀͋͋̃̑́̍̓͛̄̈̔̇̊͘̚

White: Holy, purity, erase, mind wipe, amnesia