Exarmus

Exarmus is a biomass created by scientists that thought they could play god and create a new life. Which ultimately results in the creature to escape and consume everyone in the facility. It consumes other organisms to increase its biomass making it larger and stronger. It can use echolocation to locate its nests and edible corpses, it can shoot webs of flesh to trap its victims or move something it can't reach. Exarmus can utilize its flesh and shape them like blades, before swiftly charging forward with a roar. Exarmus is able to bend light around it and create an invisibility cloak but would need energy to do so which means he's able to absorb a large amount of electricity to use as energy. Exarmus is able to control people with a tentacle but will kill the individual and its tentacle has a reach limit. Exarmus is able to shapeshift its body as well as its DNA to blend in with people whenever it wants. Exarmus can utilize it's amount of Keratin and form tough spikes which it can also form harpoons of meat he can shoot out and pull back aggressively and destructively. It can create Keratin like armor that allows him to absorb impact like bullets and fire but will consume his energy in the process. If needed, it can deposit some of its biomass in water. And finally it can morph into a swarm of worms to pass through tight spaces underwater. Exarmus is very aggressive and animalistic but VERY intelligent. It loves to toy with its victims before it decides to eat them. It hates being cramped into tight spaces which is why he will get very aggressive and try to escape. It really hates fire as it burns off his biomass. And the only time it will listen to reason is if it is beneficial to it. Also the second thing to calm and subdue him is to have him hear "Just the Two of us" by Bill Withers.