Chiron Flecker

Chiron is a blue and lazy Chironex Fleckeri Box jellyfish. He is very intelligent but he pretends to be a little dumb and always hides it. He is a close friend of Archie. He finds it comfortable sleeping upright instead of laying down. He is calm and collective even in serious and scary situation which often mistaken as ignorance by other people. He has beautiful silver eyes but nobody rarely sees his eyes because he's mostly asleep almost all the time plus he always kept his eyes closed. The only time he is ever awake, it's when he It comes to work that he really dedicated to, If he senses danger, when he's hanging out with Archie, and when he's fighting. He loves to drink Blue Wine and eating shrimp. He can become invisible to hide from prey or Predators or when in a fight, he has a really venomous and painful sting and is very careful to not accidentally sting anyone. He can also glow in the dark at night when he needs to move somewhere. Chiron can regenerate any cut off limbs including his face even when theirs a hole in his face but he can't regenerate when his brain is damaged. He is 33 years old and he is also Bisexual. Plus he can somehow see when his eyes are closed but probably because his eye lids are a little see through. Also his Zipper to his jacket broke so he can't zip it anymore. Despite being mainly a sea creature, he can come out onto land but would need to stay moist to survive. And somehow he floats on land.