GOOD 4 U

FIFTEEN YEAR OLD Ophelia Ambrosia Black (daughter of Toula Labroupoulos and Sirius Black) is the opposite of her father and mother

FIFTEEN YEAR OLD Ophelia Ambrosia Black (daughter of Toula Labroupoulos and Sirius Black) is the opposite of her father and mother. The only thing alike between Sirius and Ophelia is that they both have great hair and sarcasm. Except Ophelia's hair is red (thanks to her grandmother on her mother's side).

She is not brave, daring, or anything like a Gryffindor. Which is probably why she was chosen to be in Sytherlin.

Ophelia is cunning, serious, bossy, bright, and known as 'Hermione Granger 2.0' or the most 'brightest witch of her age'.

She's not brave like her father, but she's never been afraid to do anything daring. Which includes agreeing to fake date her best friend, Albus Potter, (since Albus wants to get Louise Jordan to take a hint and Ophelia is done with Albus acting like she and Scorpius are his therapists).

But there is one thing Ophelia Black is far too cowardly to do.

Tell James Sirius Potter (her best friend's brother) that she's fancied him since she was eleven.

SIXTEEN YEAR OLD James Sirius Potter (son of Harry and Marina Potter) is a complete replica of his grandfather and mother in a mixture. He's funny, cool, handsome, smart, brave, every teenage boy wants to be him, and every teenage girl is in love with him. He has two best friends, Shanti Patil-Malik and Fred Weasley II. James just couldn't ask for more.

Except...only one teenage girl isn't in love with James.

Ophelia Ambrosia Black isn't.

Due to the curtesy of Sirius Black, who had convinced his daughter James Potter II was a complete moron.

James has a huge secret. He's been crushing on his little's brother best friend since he
was thirteen. And he's way too chicken to tell her.