005. BESTIE, DATE ME

FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS, Ophelia noticed Albus was acting very annoyed with almost everyone.

All because Louise Jordan was continually asking Albus out on a date, and every time she'd ask, Albus would say no.

The first week of school had ended. Making Quidditch teams start to practice for the upcoming quidditch season.

"Hey Ophelia!" Rose Granger-Weasley whisper-shouted on Saturday afternoon as Ophelia was sitting in the library.

Rose and Ophelia were very good friends. Often Scorpius would try to take this as an opportunity and talk to Rose. But Rose hated Scorpius deeply.

"Oh, why hello there Rose." Ophelia smiled then went back to studying.

"Y'know we haven't been hung out that much this year have we?" Rose sighed sitting next to her.

Ophelia closed her book. "No we haven't. I guess fifth year has just kept us away from each other. Plus you have quidditch practice today don't you?"

"Yeah ... but why don't you come watch me at practice?" Rose shrugged.

Rose was never practically fond of Sytherlins, but she always liked Ophelia. In fact, Rose was more close to Ophelia than Albus.

"But I'm a Sytherlin. And I'd be an distraction." Ophelia said looking down at her shoes.

Rose shook her head. "Your a Sytherlin I can trust. Cmon, James hasn't been in touch with you these past few days either. He's the one who suggested for you to come."

James wanted her to come to quidditch practice?

"I suppose so. Do you mind if Scorpius comes too? Albus has been in a foul mood lately because of Louise Jordan's obsession with him." Ophelia said.

Rose sighed. "Uh I guess you can bring Malfoy along. Yeah that Louise Jordan's a cow."

SCORPIUS AND OPHELIA were sitting in the stands of the quidditch stadium as the Gryffindor team practiced.

"Hi Ophelia!" Rose shouted from her broom.

"Hi Rose! Windy today isn't it?" Ophelia shouted back.

"Yeah it's a bit nippy!"

"HI ROSE!!!!!" Scorpius yelled waving.

Rose stuck her middle finger up at Scorpius and zoomed off.

Ophelia giggled as Scorpius folded his arms.

"It's progress I guess??" Scorpius shrugged.

Ophelia went back to reading as suddenly James zoomed over to the stands, got off his broom, as took away Ophelia's book.

"James!" Ophelia smiled. "Give my book back!"

Ophelia continued to jump in the air, but James' was quite taller than her. So she couldn't reach it.

"Well hello to you as well Lia." James grinned. "But there's a price to paid if you want your book back."

"Lovebirds." Scorpius mumbled.

"What price then?" Ophelia scoffed.

"A very long kiss of course." James said smoothly.

Ophelia slapped James across the face.

James gasped. "This is abuse. SHES ABUSING ME EVERYONE!!"

Ophelia started to laugh as James pretended to cry into Ophelia's shoulder.