Chapter 12

A/N I'm sorry this chapter is so shitty but I'm legitimately running on 2 hours of sleep with no caffeine and I have a pounding headache.

"Then promise to try not to," Harry said. He nodded his head. "Let's start then."

(You know the deal with memories)

It starts with the nightmare from the beginning of the fourth book and it shows him bolting up. Blah, blah, blah I'm lazy so next is when the Weasleys go to Privet drive causing everyone to laugh. Then they go to the Quidditch World Cup and they see the dark mark and everyone shuddered at it. Next they see them going to Hogwarts blah, blah, blah they see the schools arrive and laugh at what Ron says about Fleur while he's bright red. Next they see the goblet spitting out names and Lily and James pale when Harry's name gets picked. I'm so sorry but I have no patience and I'm pretty sure whoever's reading this knows the main stuff that happens in their fourth year so I'm just going to skip to their reactions because I'm lazy. (end of memories)

"Oh my god," Lily said, quietly.

"Yeah," Harry said, shakily.

"You-you were 14 and you had to see and go through that?" James asked. He was furious. His son went through so much shit and he barely had anyone to guide him.

"Do you want to get lunch or do you want to go through fifth year memories now?" Harry asked.

"I want to wait and talk to you about the fact that you saw that when you were a child," Lily said, fiercely.

"Oh, just wait until you see the memories," he mumbled. Lily and James turned to him with looks of rage on their faces.

"On second thought, I want to see the memories right now," Lily said, sickeningly sweet.

"Oh merlin," Remus mumbled. They went into the memories. (If you can't tell I'm getting extremely lazy so I'm not going to include anything from the memories. If I ever edit this story I might add them but my head is pounding, I'm running on two hours of sleep and I have three tests in an hour so please bear with me.) They got out of the memories and almost everyone was pale and Harry was shaking.

"Oh-oh my god," Regulus said. Everyone turned to look at him. "I might be quiet but I'm still here." They nodded.

"You saw him die?" Lily whispered. Harry nodded, shaking more now. Suddenly he was engulfed in a hug by his godfather.

"I'm so sorry you had to see me fall into that thing," Sirius mumbled. The hug was sort of awkward given he was about 5 inches shorter than Harry.

"No offence but it isn't the worst thing I've seen," he said back.

"I know that we just saw Padfoot die but can we go back to the part where Professor Umbridge essentially tortured Harry?" Remus asked. They looked at him like he was crazy. "Hey, don't give me those looks! I saw it the first time and I had to hold a screaming Harry back from running after him. Do you really think I watched it again?" Suddenly he was being hugged by Harry. He smiled softly and hugged him back.

"By the way-" James started. "My god you are scary when you're mad."

"He gets it from Lilyflower," Sirius said, smirking. She whacked the back of his head.

"You're getting away from the fact that that pathetic excuse of a human used a blood quill- a torture method- on Harry!" Remus exclaimed.

Edit: Thank you so much for 3k reads! That's unbelievable!!