Chapter 3

Aizawa was very disappointed in them all, which was no surprise to Bakugou, since no one could even defend themselves. No one really remembered the night before, except Bakugou, who preferred not to mention the fact that he hadn't drunk anything since people would ask why, and he had a reputation to keep up. Plus, no one remembered the night before so he just pretended he had also been in a slump all night. Even Midoriya, who had seemed unharmed by the drink, had no memories of the night before.

"You had a party last night." Aizawa started, glaring at his students. "And you were very loud, and you drank something weird- I'm not going to ask what, I really don't want to know- but I hope for your sake you kids have a little more sense in the future. You're at the number one hero school in the country. Remember that.

"Now get to class, you're all late."

Students scrambled to get their things and ran to their classroom, ignoring Monoma's shouts of, "Class 1B is better than 1A, we don't get caught when we have parties!" and the rest of his class shouting, "how would you know, you're never invited?"

-

"Sorry guys, that was my bad." Denki said that day at lunch.

"It's alright Kaminari, we all make mistakes." Iida said. "Even I tried some of your weird drinks. So it's understandable. Just make sure you know what you're giving us next time."

"Yeah, who'd you even buy that stuff from?" Kirishima asked, wrapping his arm around his boyfriend's waist.

"I don't know, they kept their hood up the whole time!"

"Real Voldemort level shit there." Bakugou said.

"What?" Sero asked.

"You know... in the first book? Hagrid went out to get a drink, he got the dragon egg from a stranger who kept their hood up the whole time, and it was Quirrel or Voldemort- well, both technically, since they were sharing a body." Bakugou explained. The Bakusquad blinked at him in confusion. "You dumbasses, have you never read Harry Potter?" Bakugou demanded.

The group shook their heads at him.

"I never paid that much attention to that, I hardly remember it." Jirou explained.

"I watched it..." Mina offered.

"I tried to watch it..." Kirishima said.

"I watched the trailers?" Sero said.

"I didn't know it existed." Denki said simply.

"I quit on all of you, you all suck." Bakugou stood and left, mumbling something that sounded like, 'damn extras, how could they have not read that? That shit was actually good!'

"Seems like he's in a mood." Kirishima said wisely.

Denki kissed him and the group turned away when it went on a little longer than what was in their comfort zone of watching.

-

Bakugou couldn't get her out of his head. He had wanted to... kiss her? "The fuck...?" he whispered to himself, walking around in circles. "What is wrong with me?"

He couldn't figure it out. Suddenly Mina was on his mind a lot more than usual. Ever since that night with Kane, he couldn't stop thinking about her. Bakugou had wanted to ask how she was doing hundreds of times, but wasn't sure if she wanted to talk about it. Now he suddenly found himself wanting to actually spend time with her, because she was kind of... fun to hang out with? She had made him laugh. He hardly ever even laughed with Kirishima, and yet she hadn't even said anything that funny and he had laughed.

This doesn't make sense. He thought.

Well, yeah, it does. His mind shot back.

No it doesn't! What does it even mean?

You love her. Or like her. As more than a friend at least.

No I don't, that's insane.

Not really.

Yes it is! I can't have a crush on... Mina!

Why not? She's an attractive girl, she's funny, she's interesting- why wouldn't you have a crush on her?

Right but... I don't know... it doesn't seem likely.

Yeah, neither did that semi crush you had on Kiri. Or did you forget about that?

"Damn," Bakugou said, stopping in his tracks.

Exactly. His brain whispered.

-

The next day was fairly normal. It was the weekend, which meant no classes, which meant the Bakusquad was going-

"Shopping!" Mina exclaimed.

"No." Bakugou deadpanned immediately, leaning back into the couch.

"Yeah!" Denki shouted.

"Sounds fun!" Kiri agreed.

"I'm down." Jirou said. "As long as-"

"Yeah, you can bring Momo." Mina said simply.

"I have a tutoring session." Sero whined. "But next time, HELL YEAH!"

"No." Bakugou repeated.

"Why not?" Mina complained.

"Yeah, don't be boring Bakugou!" Denki yelled.

"What else would you do?" Kirishima asked.

"Train." Bakugou answered simply. "That's what I planned on doing. I have something I want to try out."

"You can train later." Jirou huffed.

"No." Bakugou repeated for the third time.

"Please Bakugou? For me? I don't wanna be alone with the lovers!" Mina begged.

"Hey!" Jirou and Denki said in sync.

"No." Bakugou said again.

"Come on, please?" Mina asked, coming to sit next to him on the couch and stare at him with wide eyes. "Pretty please?"

"No."

"What's happening?" Momo asked as she came and stood by her girlfriend.

"We're going shopping!" Mina shouted. "And Bakugou's agreeing to come."

"No I'm not." Bakugou said again.

"Right." Momo said, glancing at the blonde. "Am I invited?"

"Of course you are beautiful!" Jirou said, pulling her girlfriend into her arms for a kiss.

"Come on Bakugou! Don't leave me alone with them! I'm single as a pringle and wanna go celebrate!" Mina begged, pulling Bakugou's arm.

Bakugou said nothing for a moment. "Fine. I'll go." he said. "But I'm coming back before six. Got that?"

Everyone agreed hurriedly.

~

Let's just pretend this was a good chapter-

(967 words)