Let me see that smile beautiful

"Billie", you said trying to get her attention

She was upset she was working late every night and had no off days she was tired as hell but couldn't bring herself to sleep, as if she was missing out on something.

"Yes,love?"

"You doing ok you know you can sleep right?", You asked her trying to get her to go to sleep.

"Naw I'm good just let me finish my this first." She said yawning.

"Ok...if you say so."

She then positioned herself so that her head was on your shoulder while she was still sitting up with her laptop on her lap.

About 15 minutes later you heard light snoring that convinced you that she was asleep.

You then closed her laptop and put it on the table and layed her down and turned off the light.

"I love you baby." You whispered in her ear.

***morning***

"FUCK", you heard very loudly way to loud early in the morning.

You shot up still half way sleep thinking it was a fire or something.

"What's wrong", you asked her.

"I fucking overslept and missing an interview", she said worried.

"Babe, it's gonna be ok ... I'm sure they'll understand", you tried to convince her

"Well it's my career not yours "she said

That kinda hurt , you thought.

"You're right it's not mine but sorry for tryna support my girlfriend and let her know everything's gonna be ok"

"Baby...", she started before You cut her off

"No billie I won't apologize for trying to be loving and yea I fucking forgot to set an alarm, those people will fucking live, your health is more important than a damn interview."

"You're right, I'm sorry for getting upset with you you were just tryna help and I'll call and cancel everything I have to do today and rest if it'll help you feel better", she said.

"Thank you baby", you said giving her a hug

"Now let me see that smile beautiful ", You said