Bully

We were in class and the teacher was giving us partners for the new assignment we had coming up

"Y/n?" My teacher spoke up

"Yes?, Mrs. Johnson?", i replied coming out of my thoughts.

"Would you like to pick your partner?"

"Yes, uh I'll go with-"

"I'll work with her", Billie spoke up

Oh no I can't work with her she'll make me do all the work and punch me in the face if I don't, I thought to myself.

"Ok then", the teacher said before continuing to the next person.

Billie then got up from her seat and came to sit next
To me.

I looked at her like she was crazy before she spoke up

"Your house or mine?" , she asked looking at me her silver hair going over her eyes.

"We're working in the library", I told her sternly.

"Aww come on my parents are gonna be gone and we can just chill and do work, it'll be more comfortable too." She tried to convince me.

"Don't you hate me or something?" I asked her

"I'm far from hating you..."she mumbled, I think she thought I didn't hear her because she continued to talk.

"Just think about it", she said before getting up and going back to her seat.

My friend Jenny was across the room with her brows furrowed. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued doing my work.

*****

When the bell rung I gathered my stuff and got ready to leave since this was the last class of the day.

Before I could leave the room Billie came up to me.

"So....", she said anxiously waiting

What's her problem,I thought

"Yeah just give your address", I told her

"You can come with me ."she offered.

"My car-"

"Don't worry about it we can pick it up later", she said before grabbing my hand and leading me out the classroom.

"Y/N!" I heard Jenny yell once me and Billie we walking to the exit

I looked back and saw her running up towards us.

"Where you going?", she said out of breath as she caught up to us

"Going to my house to work on something", Billie answered for me.

Jenny looked at me skeptically before nodding her head.

"Call me when you get home k?",she said

"Ok", I smiled at her before Turning around and letting my hand out of Billie grip.

She looked shocked at what I did

"My hand needs a break." I told her

"My hand never needs a break", she whispered to herself.

I shook my head as we walked out to go to her dragon or whatever the hell she calls it.

"Before you get in don't slam dragon or I will slam you", Billie said sternly

I nodded me head fast and looked scared because of the history I had with her.

She eyes softened as she saw I looked scared.