Chapter 4- The Gettaway

Elsa's POV.

I woke up feeling exhausted. Last night, yeah, that was something to remember. I turned to my side expecting to see my bæ right next to me. He was gone. I shot out, out of bed, and put on new clothes. Where was he? Why did he- ,"Queen Elsa, You have a meeting." wow he sounded scared. I said thank you, put back on my gloves, and walked out my bedroom door. Everyone stopped and stared at me. I ran into Anna.

"Hey elsa.." was she crying? Where was hans? " Anna, about last night, im so sorry. If you really love him than-" anna cut me off."He left me." my jaw dropped. I gave her an awkward hug. "I think this is what sisters are supposed to do.." i said. She laighed at that. I smiled. All of a suddeb i felt someone hit my butt. I turned around. "What the hell?!" i yelled. Everyone is used to me swearing a lot so that didn't really scare them. "I-im so sorry Els- i mean majesty, please d-don't freeze me." That shut me up. I slowly walked to the conference room. I took a deep breath and walked in. All eyes were on me. "Ah, Queen Elsa, how you've been dearie?" I said good and took a seat. "Well, first things first, we need to get rid of Queen Elsa." my head shot up. "What?!" i exclaimed. Not everyone agreed with what mr. duke something just said. "Look, i have my powers under control. I can handle it." everyone looked at me with unsure eyes. "Then unfreeze Arendelle." Crap. "Well, um, i, uh....im not that good yet. Yet!" Most everyone laughed. I sat back down. The rest of the meeting i just thought of Hiccup. Seriously, where was he? We did "stuff" last night. Did he really use me? I was thinking theese thoughts and then i started to cry a bit. "Queen Elsa? Are you alright?" Prince Jack whispered in my ear. I always like Prince Jack. "un yeah just people promblems..." He chuckled a bit. "you know i don't think your a monster." I smiled. Me and Jack too, have been best friends during my childhood. I felt a hand on my thigh. I blushed a bit. I can't wait for after the meeting.

HICCUP

No. I didn't want to leave her, i just had to. If i got caught in her bed, man, i don't know what I'll do. Last night was okay. I had it with plenty of other girls. I can almost name them all. No Hiccup. You're supposed to change! I love Elsa! No you don't hiccup. Oh well. Me and toothless were flying back home. Wow. All i felt was this, this, feeling. Was it guilt? Or was it that i got laid to my bff. I don't know, but i am pretry sure that im gonna regret leaving her soon. I decided to go back to arendelle.