Chapter 14

Hiccup

Jack and I were talking with out him knowing what he did with Astrid. I felt bad for my mother. I bet she felt very awkward. "Dude, Elsa is amazing. I was worried sick about her when she ran away." I nodded. I wanted to tell him off. "Yeah, she's pretty cool." Jack did one of his signature smirks at me. "Umm sorry dude I don't roll that way." We both laughed. "Nah man, you're totally into Els." It killed me when he called her that. "I have Astrid." I saw Jack's face go pale. Or more pale that it already was. "W-what, Astrid." I caught him. "Yeah, you know my girlfriend. I think she visited for about a week here." I said calmly. Jack nodded slowly. "Hey, how about we go inside! Els should be there." I smiled at him. "Yeah, sure." I haven't been in arendelles castle for awhile. We were walking when Elsa and Anna come out of the gardens I think. Anna was smiling. What was she thinking? "So, Hiccup, hows life?" Anna said looking at me in the eye. She knows. Elsa told her. "Crap and amazing because of-" I pointed at Elsa in front of us. God, Elsa is a great actor. She is talking with Jack. Taking up his compliments, caressing his face. Looks like they were actually in love. If Elsa won't admit it. "Hiccup? Were you even listening?" Opps I guess not. "Huh? What?" Anna rolled her eyes and gave up on trying to socialize. We finally reached Arendelle's gates. Geez, Arendelle was way bigger than I remember. When we entered Elsa and Anna were talking again. Great. I'm stuck with Jackass. After about 7 or 8 hours, it was time to sleep. Anna already knew about the plan. I was ready. Kai, the sister's main servent, showed my mother and I's room. It contained two, two poster-beds, one full bathroom, two sinks in the bathroom, and a balcony with a window. It was the biggest room I ever saw. My mother smiled at me. I smiled back. "So, did you confront Jack yet?" she asked. She sounded very uncomfortable. "Mom, sorry I had to bring you into all of this." She laughed. "Well, I need to get out once in while."

Elsa
"Hey...." Jack said circling around me. "Hi." This was gonna be hell. "You look very beautiful, my queen." Jack whispered into my ear. While grabbing my butt. Damnit. "Thank. You." I had no words what so ever. Jack suddenly spun me around to face him. "I missed you." Ha. What a bowl of shit. "I missed you to." Jack smiled and kissed me. God. I. Am. Such. A. Great. Actress. Jack started to get horny. How did I know? Check his pants. He pushed me on the bed. "Elsa, you really should take off your clothes..." Wow and to think I had feelings for this guy. "Well, what are. you waiting for?" I really hope hiccup barges in soon. I find Jack very annoying. "Oh you are so hot." Why thank you, little bastard. "Els, I am going pound you so hard.." The door opened. "Is this what you did to Astrid, to?" Hiccup. Thank the Lord he came in. "W-what? No." Jack was sooo caught. "Really? Well, your going to be a father soon. Have fun!" Yeah, I know i'm a jerk.