Chapter 2- Secrets

Elsa's POV

I was falling, falling, falling. Yes, I was screaming my ass off. I was closing my eyes. All of a sudden I felt something under me. I think i was dead or something i really dont know. 

Than i heard a voice saying. "Elsa! Are you okay?!" then i realized, no, i wasn't dead. I opened my eyes to see Hiccup looking at me. We were on the ground, but i really didn't pay attention. "Elsa!" he said again. "ow, what" I said trying to sit up only to find out i can't. "OW!" i yelled in pain. It was like something was blocking me from using my back and leg. I started to cry, the pain was unbareable. "Elsa, calm down, i'm gonna bring you back to arendelle and get you fixed up okay?" hiccup said panicing.

No, no,no, no, no ,no ,no ,no ,no ,no. He can't take me to arendelle are you kiddng me!? I forgot to tell him what happend with my sister and arendelle. I was to weak to tell him right there. I felt everything around me go black. Hiccup was saying something but i didn't really get it. I felt my eyes flutter shut and everything went black.

                                           Hiccup's POV

"Elsa, come on elsa, come on. I'm so sorry i will get you back to Anna and Gerda, and..." I trailed off before she passed out in my arms. I loaded Elsa on to Toothless even though i was mad at him. "Why would you do this, Toothless?" I said. I am pretty sure this was the saddest moment in my life. You know apart from my father dying because of Toothless. But at least Toothless was under a spell then! Toothless gave two grunts. "I know, toothless, you get jelous really easily! But elsa?! You knew her since i took you in!" i shouted.

Me and toothless started out to arendelle. I was wondering what was gonna happen when everyone found out what happened to the queen. Especially Anna.

When me and toothless got to arendelle, it was super busy. No one even seemed to care i was here. You know the guy with the Dragon hanging out in front of castle doors. I kept asking myself why is everyone so busy right now? They don't even care that their queen is missing. I knocked on the castle doors. Out came a well-dressed, redhead, sideburned, handsome guy. "What do you want?".said the guy voice booming. He looked at Elsa in my arms than he yelled,"ANNA YOUR SISTER RETURNED.....who are you?" wow he was rude. "I'm Hiccup." i said confident in my self. Anna came running out. Wow she never changed after all these years. "Where is she?!" Anna was screaming. It sounded like she was afraid or something. "Oh, hi Hiccup, elsa! Omg is she all right?!" I laughed. Anna glared at me." S-sorry, no she isn't fine..." i said as quickly as i could. Okay, let me tell you something me and anna hate each other! When Anna finds out about me and Elsa. Oh. My. God. I will die! "Well, why isn't she fine?!" Anna was practically screaming. Than all of a sudden Gerda, anna and Elsa's mother maid, came running down. "Oh My she returned what w-what will happen now?" She looked worried. I just held on to Elsa tighter. "What happened, what do mean she reaturned, WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING HER IN SHE'S DIEING!!!" okay, maybe that was a little to much but you know. You'll do anything for the one you say you love.

                 Anna's POV(weren't expecting that, huh?)

            What did Hiccup do with my sister?! My god i hate the guts out of him! And here he is holding my sister in his arms! "Gerda, can you please bring her in?" i asked never looking away from Hiccup.  I went back in the castle to look after my sister, of course, and my soon-to-be husband. I told the guards to wacth after Hiccup. After about 4 hours, Hiccup finally stopped asking about Elsa. Why was Hiccup so worried about here? I don't know. I heard someone call my formal name, so i knew it was one of the gaurds. I went upstairs, into Elsa's bedroom, there Elsa was sitting on her bed almost crying. "Elsa?" i said feeling really bad. "Anna?" elsa said looking up at me. I always wondered why is Elsa so beautiful? I mean she does look like mom a lot. Just take away the blonde hair and you got mom all over again. "Anna, aren't you gonna talk or something?" I reallized that i have been staring at her for a long time. Opps, better say something. "Uh Um, I, Uh....."