Chapter 7

Rocky's pov
(Sighs) I feel bad after what I've done, Ryder grounded me for 3 weeks for that and the pups hate me. I deserve all of it, I can't get out of my pup house. I think I should apologize to her, if she doesn't accept it at least I apologized. Just need to wait for her to come by my pup house.

20 minutes later

She's coming. I hope she talks to me.

Rocky: H-hey Skye.
She seemed mad still.
Skye: What do you want now?
Rocky: Look, I'm sorry for what I did. I don't know what has gotten into me. I deserve to be grounded longer than 3 weeks. If you don't want to accept the apology it's fine, at least I apologized.
Skye: (sighs) Rocky?
Rocky: Yes Skye? I hope you're not mad anymore.
Skye: No, I'm not mad. Just upset, after seeing what you've done, hurt me. Sometimes you have to just control it don't let one thing get over you so badly. If you want to talk it through you can talk to any of the pups, including Ryder. That way you will feel much better and yes, I forgive you :). But, you can tell Marshall how I feel towards him, ok?
Rocky: Thanks Skye. Thanks for giving me another chance to change and I won't tell him. I'll help you once I can get out. Get some rest.
Skye: Hahaha alright, bye Rocky!
Rocky: Bye Skye!

She really is a good friend. I feel worse right now.

Skye's pov
(Sighs) I haven't completely forgave him yet. Oh well, he has to gain back my trust in order for me to forgive him completely. I would love some help with Marshall.......but I'm not exactly sure I want to be in a relationship with him or anyone. Maybe I'll tell him and just explain everything.

Short chapter!