Chapter 8

Skye's pov
Today is the day, I'm telling Marshall how I feel whether he likes me or not, just need to find him.
Ah, there he is.

Skye: hey Marshall.

Marshall: Hey Skye, are you okay now?

Skye: Yes I am, thank you for taking care of me.

Marshall: No problem.

Skye: I have to tell you something, let's go behind this tree.

Marshall: Okay, what do you want to tell me?

Skye: *breathes in* Marshall, I have known you for a long time now. We have been the greatest friends throughout my whole life. You have been my best friend since I could remember, I know this would sound weird but what I want to tell you is.........I like you. I know if you don't feel the same way, I just want to let this out. You are the sweetest pup, you took care of me when I was sick or when I was hurt. A lot of things had happened recently and that might be the reason why I kept this secret for so long.

Marshall: Skye?

Skye: Yeah?

Marshall: I like you too. I wasn't planning on telling you this because I was afraid of rejection. I have kept this for a while too and I didn't think you like a clumsy pup like me.

Skye: That is what I like you about. Your clumsiness isn't something bad, that is what makes you Marshall.

Marshall: Thanks Skye. So would you want to be my girlfriend?

Skye: Is that even a question? OF COURSE I WOULD!!

Marshall kissed me and I kissed back. Wow, I wouldn't think he woud actually like me, after all these years, I was afraid of him rejecting me and not wanting our friendship to crash. I am the luckiest pup ever.

Skye: I love you Marshy.

Marshall: I love you too, Skye.

ITZ FINALLY DONE. 

!!I would not be writing anymore PAW Patrol stories!!
The PAW Patrol fandom has been amazing, I love every story I read. I'm in another fandom now but that does not mean I would quit this fandom.

To all my PAW Patrol friends:

I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you. It has been an amazing journey to meet you all. You guys are very kind to me and I appreciate it. As you guys would probably know, we are growing up now, we start to lose interest in certain things. But that does not mean I would take these things for granted, if it wasn't me(this crazy immature teenager that loves cartoons)who loves PAW Patrol, I wouldn't have met such great people! You guys are the best, I am currently in the Top Wing fandom now and I would be more active there. I also have to focus on my studies, I am thinking of being a doctor in the future. It is hard, so that is why I have to focus on my studies. Also, covid-19 is not a joke, I hope y'all stay safe, drink more water and always wear your mask when you're in school or public. Wash your hands with soap when you come home from somewhere. Alright, that is all I wanted to say. I love you guys!

jennyyhere123