Into the Dark

I walk through the once crowded, now dark hallways. I hear someone whisper "it's her, I can't believe it." the other yells my name " RACHAEL!!!!, It's really you." I recognize the voice, is it, how could it be? "Amber! " I yell running at the girl. I hug her tight. "oh my god, I was so worried about you." she said, " we have been looking for you." the other two boys walk out "Carson, Blake. you guys are alive." I say. " I found them at Fox Hill looking for people to help." amber said.
"How did this happen?" Asked Blake.

"Some Lab experiment went wrong, they were testing a new sickness and the chemicals ended up making it worse." said Amber. "Many people died in the medical lab."
"How do you know" I asked.
"My parents were the ones who died in that lab."
"I'm so sorry Amber." I said.
"We should search the school for other people." Blake said. "Maybe we can find the others." "If there alive." said Carson.
We all split up and said we would meet up here at 7:00 pm. We each got our stuff, Blake got his knifes, amber got her crossbow, and Carson and I got the revolvers. I said I would take the gym and locker rooms, carson would take the classrooms, Blake would take the auditorium, and Amber would take the library.

As I walk to the gym I hear something, like the squeak of tennis shoes against the tile floor. "Who's that? Is someone in trouble? I got to know." I think to myself. I went to go check it out. I keep hearing the shoes running faster and faster until I turn around a corner and see Carson opening the barricade. I yell "Don't leave, what about Amber, Blake, me." He turns around, and says " If there's someone else out there don't you want to know if they are even there. I'm not just gonna stay here forever. We need to leave. Ether come with me or stay with Amber and Blake it's your choice."

CHOICE 1: go with Carson.
CHOICE 2: stay with Amber and Blake.