The Stay

After we had all seen the man, we left to find shelter in the rain. Amber walked away from us and started heading towards the street. "Where are you going?" Asked Blake. "You'll see." smirked Amber.

We all followed Amber to a large

cul-de-sac on the edge of a long bendy road. At the end of the cul-de-sac was a huge house.

"Home sweet home." said Amber. "Whoa" said Blake with a shocked face. Amber pulled a hair-pin out of her hair. As she messed with the lock, Blake stood there in amazement. "wow, I never knew my girlfriend had such a nice house."

I pat him on the back and said, "you have no idea."

As Blake and I discussed Amber's wealth, we heard a small 'Click' coming from Amber and her yell "GOT IT!"

We walked into the entry way and I see a giant clock that reads 7:45 pm. Amber gives us a tour of the house, then they decide to go to the lake.

"Hey you want to go with us?" said Amber."Nah." I said.

"Okay, your loss." said Blake. Amber giggled.

They both headed out to the lake. I sat out on the deck looking out at the beautiful night sky.

They came home at about 8:30. Both smiling and laughing about something that they must of been discussing at the lake, because every few minutes or so one of them would randomly start laughing.

The rest of the night was quiet. Blake and Amber were upstairs talking, I could hear them talking or giggling almost every 5 minutes at the most.
i got tired so i began my way upstairs. as i headed to my room i noticed that Blake wasnt in his room.
i knew some strange things were going on that night.