💛🤍Mary × Ririka💛🤍

Requested by: jaydoggo

When Mary and Ririka had graduated. Mary wants to confess her feelings to Ririka. As the older girl did the same too and they ended up being together.

After the couple married they planned on having a house. When they did they then planned on wanting to have a child.

In the end they both did as ririka carried the child for months, and now they had a 3 year old daughter named Y/n Saotome.

Y/n was like a mini ririka but had mary's personality. The little girl was always hyper and was kind.

Mary was cooking their lunch as ririka clean the house. Y/n was running in house while holding her bunny teddy bear.

She was holding it until she fell on the floor but she was okay and not injured but she broke the vase that mary and ririka kept before they brought the house

Y/n groaned as she sat down and look at the broken vase. She didn't care and just kept running.

When ririka went to the living room she was shocked when the vase broke. She panicked and called Mary.

After Mary cooked she then went to the living room as she saw the broken vase.

"what happened?!"

"I saw this just now" ririka said

"where is y/n?!"

"maybe she's around here"

Mary was mad as she saw her daughter playing with her bunny teddy bear on the dining room on the floor.

"Y/n!" mary picked up her daughter who was smiling then mary then went to their room as she puts the child on the bed.

"Y/n? Did you broke something?" mary asked as the door opened as it shows her wife

"no, mama"

"Oh my gosh, y/n mama is going to ask you a question once again. Did you break something on the living room?" mary asked

Y/n wasn't paying attention as she keep playing with her toy. Mary then stole the bunny to the girl so she will listen.

"Gimme, tha mama, gimm-"

"Y/n?" mary asked as her voice were deep as y/n looks at her mama and looks down

"Okay, mama will ask you a question once again baby, did you break something when you went to the living room?" mary asked as y/n didn't talk and just looked down and played with her hands...

Mary sighed and left the room. Ririka felt bad and talks to her daughter.

"Y/n mama, is mad why won't you tell her the truth baby? Are you the one who break the vase on the living room?" ririka asked softly as y/n starts crying ririka felt bad as she carried the girl and calm her down.

Ririka went downstairs as she saw mary on the living room.

"Y/n? Say sorry to mama" ririka said as she puts the girl down... Y/n went to mary slowly she was scared to go to her mama.

"M-mama? I sowwy I-I da wan bweak -ase" y/n said as she starts crying mary sighed and carried the girl...

"I'm sorry too, baby. When you broke something you should tell mama and mommy okay? So we wouldn't be worried. It's okay now I'm so sorry baby" mary said as she wipes the girls tears...

The Family went to the kitchen as they started eating. When Mary tried to feed the girl. Her daughter starts crying. Mary felt bad as she rocks the girl.

"I'm sorry baby, mama won't yelled at you okay?"

"O-otay" y/n said as her voice we're trembling

"here say ah" mary said as y/n eats the mashed avocado.

After they ate mary feeds milk while y/n sucks the bottler. Y/n fell asleep as ririka and mary then went to their daughters room and put her slowly on her toddlers bed.

"Good night baby" mary said as the couple then kissed their daughters head and went to their bed.

"I'm sorry, babe"

"It's okay I understand you mary"

"Okay"

"Good nigh~ahh" ririka then slap mary's hand

"M-mary?!"

"My bad... Anyways let's sleep"

"Mhm"

They then kissed as they then sleep.

---