🤍💛Ririka x Mary Part 2🤍💛

Requested by: Kuroyami_Anira

M

ary and Ririka was happy for being having a daughter who was already now 6 years old. Y/n looks like mini mary but had Ririka's personality.

Y/n was enjoying while eating chocolate. The girl was intelligent and knows how to gamble. Whenever her parents lost to her they'll be buying things whatever she wants.

Like having a cat, two large Teddy bears, and chocolates. This time her parents noticed that the girl was eating too much chocolates.

"y/n? Can you come here please?" mary asked

"why mama?"

"Open your mouth"

Y/n did opened her mouth and mary turned her flashlight on the phone and saw the girls teeth that had a lot of cavities in them.

"Alright I found two ririka"

"T-Two?!"

"Yes, now y/n let mama get you dressed and we will be going somewhere"

"Somewhere? You mean like I can buy more chocolates?!"

"Y-Yes now go to mama and let her get you dressed up"

The Family went to car as mary starts driving. When they got to the clinic ririka carried y/n slowly so the girl won't wake up.

Minutes later y/n had opened her eyes.

"Mommy, where are we?" y/n asked as she rubbed her both eyes and hugs ririka

"We're on the clinic baby"

"What's clinic? Do they had chocolates here?"

"Hahahaha, I'm sorry y/n but they don't"

"But mama said that they had chocolate!"

"I'm back, we're up next"

"Mama! Liar!"

"I'm sorry baby"

Y/n starts crying as ririka rocks her down so the girl had calm down.

"You will get a ice cream after this" mary said as y/n lay her head down on Ririka's shoulder...

"Y/n Saotome?"

"Let's go?"

When they entered y/n heard the boy crying the girl was scared as mary noticed her daughter and carried her.

"Can we left for a second?"

"Yes, ma'am"

Mary carried her daughter as she rubbed the girls back. Y/n cried loudly as Mary felt bad and calm the girl down.

"I'm sorry baby, but you need to be taken care of. We we're just worried about you"

"Mama your mean"

"I'm sorry, baby"

"I'm not a baby anymore"

"Yes you are"

"I'm not-"

"Then why you crying?"

Y/n hugs her mama.

"Let's go inside?"

"Mhm"

"Okay" mary said before she kissed her daughters cheeks and wiped her tears.

When they went inside it was already y/n's turn. Y/n was scared as mary kissed her daughters head and told her that it was okay.

"Placed her here ma'am" the dentist said mary nod and placed y/n on the desk.

"Lied down, y/n"

"Please open your mouth"

Y/n did and opened her mouth. But when it comes to take a picture y/n starts crying as the other nurse help.

Ririka felt bad and so as Mary. After that they check on what's on the her teeth on the ex-ray.

"She had two cavities and there's a lot so we need to remove the two. Her tooth were already was broken and was need to remove.

"Will she handle the pain?" mary asked worriedly

"She can there's alot of kids that the same age as her had already had been handle it"

"Okay"

They then started it as they placed her back y/n cried when the dentist starts removing it.

After they went to the dentist. Y/n was then happy when she got home. She was watching movie while eating ice cream.

"Hahaha, you seemed to like eating ice cream baby, do you want to go there again?" mary asked

"No, mama should"

"Why would I?"

"Because you're mean"

"Hahaha, then let's go there again"

Y/n starts crying as she let herself fall on the ground.

---