💚Midari💚

Requested by: @IsabellaCaballero7For some reasons it wouldn't let me tag you but here's your request

For some reasons it wouldn't let me tag you but here's your request. Midari being a single mother.

When midari had graduated. She planned about having a child for some reasons. Midari would go to the hospital for the IVF and for check ups and see if she have the donations of sperm donation.

After months, after months and months. Midari is now having a 5 year old daughter named Y/n Ikishima. The child was sweet, she would help midari everyday.

"Mama, can I help you?" y/n asked

"No it's fine baby, go and watch some movies at the living room and wait there"

"Okay mama!" y/n said walked happily as she went to the living room and sat on the couch. But when she tried to grab the remote from the table she fell and cried.

Midari started to panic when she hears her daughter cried. Midari picked her up and rocks her so she would calm down.

"Mama!"

"Shh, it's okay aww what happened baby?"

"I-I tried to grab t-the remote b-but I fell"

"Shhh, it's okay"

Midari carried her daughter and went to the kitchen and wait until the cookie will be cooked. When she was done y/n then saw the cookies and starts to drool.

"hahaha, your drooling sweetheart"

"Can I have it now mama?"

"It's still hot"

"But I want it now"

"Not yet baby"

"Okay"

Midari then turned on the TV in y/n's favorite movie. Trolls.

Midari noticed that y/n was about to cry as she panicked and give her the cookie.

"H-Here, don't cry now okay? I'm sorry baby" midari said as she kissed her daughters cheeks...

Y/n had calm down and started eating, in the end the girl fell asleep. Midari pause the movie and carried her daughter.

She puts her daughter slowly on her bed and tucked her in before she give her a kiss on the head.

"Good night, baby"

Midari said as she smiled and started walking and left the door open.

---

Midari can be crazy and scary but when it comes to her daughter she is so kind and was sweet to her. That's why I love her😍