Fem Reader x GIRLS

Requested by: CelineTee4

It's kinda different but y/n is the one who will carry the child.

All of the girls were on their shared home when they had woke up by a good smell.

All of the girls had woke up and went to the kitchen to see y/n making breakfast.

"Oh, good morning"
Y/n said smiling to the girls

"What are you making?"
Mary asked

"Some fried egg and some bacon's and waffle"
Y/n said

"Good Job! Y/n!"
Midari said as she went to kiss the girls forehead

---

After y/n had cooked the foods she placed it on the plate. As they all then had started eating.

While eating y/n excuse herself as she went to the bathroom as she was vomiting.

Sayaka excuse herself to see y/n. Sayaka then called the girls that their girlfriend was vomiting.

"a-are you okay y/n?"
Sayaka asked as y/n nods

"I-I'm okay don't worry this happened alot"
Y/n said as she wipes her mouth with a drool on it and eat their breakfast.

---

Lunch had arrived as y/n take a shower and was ready to go for a check-up.

The girls saw y/n leaving.

"where are you going y/n?"
Yumeko asked

"I'm going for a check-up"

"I'm going with you"
Mary said

"I'm going"
Sayaka said

"Calm down, I'm going with you darling"
Kirari said as y/n nod and agreed

---

Kirari drove the car and when they arrived at the hospital y/n then told kirari to wait outside the door which made kirari to nod and just wait outside.

---

"You're positive which means you are PREGNANT"

'Y/n widened her eyes for a sec as she nod and receives the picture of the baby'

Y/n left the room to see kirari sitting on the couch and when kirari saw y/n she then stood up.

"Ready to go?"

"Y-Yeah...but I'd like to tell you guys something important later"

"Okay, now let's go home for now so you can rest more"

"Thank You, Kirari"

---

So yeah, they had arrived at their shared home and y/n and the girls were on the living room.