Chapter 12 - Creepypasta

Back in the forest, Aria and the guy were still talking. "So...Your the universe's most powerful goddess?" he asked. "Well...yes." Aria answered. "I didn't get your name" Aria said. "Oh...uh...I'd rather not tell you...then you'll try and send me to a mental asylum..." the guy answered. "Sometimes...I think that...people deserve second chances...other than my father..." Aria said. "Who is your father?" He asked. "Okay...I never told anyone this before...but...my father is...Springtrap..." Aria answered. "Woah...that's...that's deep..." the guy said. "Now that you told me a secret...I have to tell you one..." he said. "What?" Aria asked. "My name is Jeff...Jeffery Woods" the guy answered. "THE Jeffery Woods?" Aria asked in complete shock. "Yes..." Jeff said looking down at the ground. "Oh god...you have lived a horrible life...I think its time to change that." Aria said as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "What do you mean?" Jeff asked. "I mean...I'm going to tell everyone in this dimension that I'm giving you and your friends a second chance...just...don't kill people...I know its hard but...you can't live like this anymore..." Aria answered. "Now...where are your friends?" Aria asked. "They're at Slenderman mansion. I'll show you the way." Jeff said as he lead Aria through the forest. "Yo Jeff!" said a voice behind a tree. "Hey L.J" Jeff said as he turned around. "Whose...this?" asked a weird clown guy as he came out from behind a tree. "This is Aria...she's..." before Jeff could finish, Aria cut him off. "Hi! My name is Aria Scareintina...daughter of...I mean adopted daughter of Satan. And I'm giving you people a second chance." Aria said. "Yeah...good LUCK with that." L.J said as he walked away. "He's been forgotten...and he gave up on trusting normal people." Jeff whispered. "...I'm NOT a normal person...I'm the goddess of vampires who turned the Fazbear animatronics human and defeated William Afton and Springtrap." Aria said. "Wait...Fazbear animatronics...as in Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy?" L.J asked. "...There's a LOT more animatronics than THAT!" Aria said. "And William Afton...as in the man behind the slaughter?" L.J asked. "Yes" Aria answered. "Uh...Aria...you DO know that L.J kind of...slaughtered kids...right?" Jeff asked. "...He was forgotten...That reason is a LOT better than William's reason." Aria said. "Okay..." Jeff said. "Well...here we are...the Slenderman mansion." Jeff said as he knocked on the door. "Do you want to build a..." before Jeff could finish, the door opened. "Jeff...that's getting old" a guy with brown hair and a few scars said as he opened the door. "You just don't like having fun" Jeff said to the guy. "Whatever...who is this girl?" the guy asked. "I'm Aria...and I'm here to give you guys a second chance." Aria said. "...Okay?" The guy looked at her, confused. "I'm the princess of the universe so I can give people second chances." Aria said. "Cool..." the guy said. "Lets go" the guy said as he walked back into the mansion. They walked into the mansion and looked around. "Hey Jack!!" said a girl with long and curly black hair and a black and white dress. "Hey my candysweet." L.J said as he wrapped his arms around her.