Chapter 24 - Don't trust him

"Yes I'm alone." Aria answered. "Why do you want me to be alone?" Aria asked. "Well I'm just going to do a few things to gain power...don't worry...none of them would be too bad." William said, walking closer to Aria. "Yeah right...I'm leaving." Aria said as she walked towards the doors. "Oh I don't think so." William said as he pinned Aria to the wall. Meanwhile, Everyone was running to pizzeria and performing. "Hey...uh...guys...Do you think Aria's okay? I haven't seen her since 10:00 this morning." Freddy asked as he washed a table. "I'm sure she's fine...after all...she IS the worlds most powerful goddess." Melodie answered. "I know but...it's Friday the 13" Freddy said. "Freddy...Aria knows how to defend herself from evil people." Mikayla said. "Yeah...I've seen her fight...and she's really good at it." Jeff said. "Well...if you say so..." Freddy said. "Why are you even worrying over her?" Tessa asked. "She's my crush..." Freddy answered. "WHAT?!" Tessa asked as she took out a knife. "Tessa! No!" Mikayla said as she ran over and took the knife from Tessa. "Ugh..." Tessa said. Everyone returned to what they were doing. Then someone screamed from the security room. "Oh my god! Was that...ARI?!" Freddy asked as he jumped off the stage and ran towards the security room. "BONNIE! CHICA! CONTINUE PERFROMING!" Freddy screamed as he ran over to the security room.  Freddy got to the security room and saw that both doors were closed. Freddy banged on the door a few times. But nobody opened the doors. "ARI?! ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?!" Freddy asked. Still no response. Freddy looked through the window next to the door to see something that made him really worried and angry. "He...he's not! He BETTER not be doing what I think he is..." Freddy said to himself. "WILLIAM GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Freddy said as he banged on the window. "P-please...leave her alone..." Freddy said as he felt tears rolling down his face. "Freddy?" Springtrap asked as he walked over to Freddy. "What's going on?" Springtrap asked. "I-it's Aria...William is trying to...to..." Freddy tried to say. "What is he doing to her?" Springtrap asked. "J-just look through the window..." Freddy said. Springtrap looked through the window to only be completely angered. Springtrap used his magic to bust the door open. "LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!!" Springtrap said as he ran through the door and saw William trying to kiss Aria. "And whose going to make me?" William said, taking his hands off Aria's shoulders. Aria fell to the ground and hid her tear stained face and started to cry a lot harder. "Freddy come help me fight William!" Springtrap said. "On it!" Freddy said as he ran over to Springtrap with his eyes glowing. A few hours later they were able to fight off William. "Freddy?" Mangle asked as she hung off the ceiling. "Is something wrong?" Mangle asked. "Yes..." Freddy answered. "What happened?" Chica asked as she walked over. "Yeah...we just heard a lot of screaming coming from here...we ended up closing the pizzeria early because of it." Bonnie said. "Why is Aria in the corner crying her eyes out?" Foxy asked. "It...it's what William did to her...he tried to kiss her." Freddy answered. "WHAT?!" everyone said at the same time. "It's true..." Freddy said. "Oh. My. God!" Mikayla said as she sat down next to Aria. "Hey...it's going to be alright..." Mikayla said to Aria, who was still crying. Aria did not say a single word. "I might as well take her to her room so she can calm down..." Springtrap said as he took Aria's hand and walked her over to her room. "I cannot believe this happened..." Freddy said with anger. "Freddy...it's Friday the 13..." Timmy said. Meanwhile, Springtrap took Aria to her room and sat down next to her on her bed. "I'm so sorry this happened...Aria. You didn't deserve this." Springtrap said. "But there are some people out there you just cannot trust. Springtrap said to Aria.