Chapter 16 - Why?

Aria soon began to examine Goldie and make sure if he was okay. Just as she was about to place an examining device on his stomach, Goldie opened his eyes. "Augh...what's going on?" Goldie asked as he looked around the room and noticed that there was a lot of healing equipment. "Y-you didn't tell them...did you Cassidy?" Goldie asked, worried. "Not...yet?" Cassidy answered. "Tell us what?"  Aria asked. "Nothing you need to know..." Goldie answered as he got up and walked over to the door. "Where are you going? I still need to examine you." Aria said as she walks over to him. "I'm fine...it was just a really bad stomachache...but I'm fine now." Goldie said as he opened the door and walked out. "I really do hope he's okay..." Melodie said. "Same here..." Aria said. Cassidy followed Goldie then grabbed his hand. "What is it, Cassidy?" Goldie asked, getting a little annoyed. "Nothing..." Cassidy answered, looking down on the floor. "Yo what's up older brother?" Toy Freddy said as he walked over to Goldie and picked him up by the neck. "L-leave me alone" Goldie said, struggling to get out of Toy Freddy's grip. Toy Freddy gripped Goldie's neck tighter. "Stop it Toy!" Cassidy said as she kicked Toy Freddy's ankle. Toy Freddy lost his grip on Goldie's neck and dropped him. Goldie fell to the ground and gripped his stomach. "Augh..." Goldie said as he struggled to get up and walk away. A few days later, everyone was getting the pizzeria ready when Freddy noticed that he hasn't seen Goldie at all. "I'm going to go make sure Goldie's ok" Freddy said as he walked down the hall and over to Goldie's room. "Goldie...?" Freddy asked as he knocked on the door then opened it. "Wake up...we're going to open the pizzeria soon..." Freddy said when he saw that Goldie was still sleeping. Goldie opened his eyes then sat up. "Are you okay?" Freddy asked when he noticed that Goldie was very tightly gripping his stomach. Before Goldie could answer, he screamed in pain and gripped his stomach tighter. "Goldie?!" Freddy asked as he ran over to Goldie and lightly pushed him back down on the bed. "What's wrong? Why have you been in so much pain recently?" Freddy asked. Goldie tried to speak but ended up screaming in pain again. Freddy noticed that there was blood soaking through Goldie's shirt. "Goldie? Why is there blood soaking through your shirt?" Freddy asked, getting really worried about his older brother. "I...I think that there's o-only one...explanation f-for this..." Goldie said as soon as he was able to speak again. "And what is that?" Freddy asked. "D-do you...promise n-not t-to freak...out?" Goldie asked. "Yes..." Freddy answered. "O-okay...W-William Afton...t-tore i-into m-my stomach and...r-ripped m-m-my intestines out...then...sewed my stomach b-back together." Goldie said, looking Freddy in the eyes. "He...did WHAT?!" Freddy asked. "Please...don't...freak out..." Goldie said. "William stitched my stomach together with thread that he made out of his magic...And now that he's gone forever...his magic is starting to fade away...so that means...the stitches are loosening." Goldie said. Freddy looked at his hurt brother.  "Goldie...I have to tell someone about this. I'll be right back." Freddy said as he left the room. Goldie wanted to say no, but it was already too late. "I...guess I'll just have to deal with being in a hospital room for a long period of time..." Goldie thought to himself. A few minutes later, Freddy came back and took out his phone. "Aria told me to call an ambulance immediately so you can be sent to the hospital..." Freddy said as he dialed the number. "W-well...Okay..." Goldie said, looking at the ceiling. As soon as Freddy hung up the phone, Cassidy walked over to them. "H-hey Cass..." Goldie said when he saw the blond haired girl walk over to them. "Hi...have you told anyone that William Afton ripped your intestines out?" Cassidy asked. "He just told me..." Freddy said, holding his brothers hand.