Chapter 22 - Crush

Aria, Baby Foxy and Springtrap entered the portal and appeared where Aria's friends were. "ARI!" Freddy said as he ran over to her and hugged her. "Hey Freddy" Aria said. "OHHHH" Foxy said as he walked over and saw Freddy with his arms around Aria and blushed. "Shut up, Foxy!" Freddy yelled when he took his arms off Aria. "Yeah...if he EVER thinks he's good enough for my younger sister...I'll beat him up before he can even tell her!" Tessa said, glaring at Freddy. "Tessa...I'm pretty sure he DOESN'T like me that much. Even if he did...I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend." Aria said. "Anyway...my father is here with us." Aria said, pointing to Springtrap. "Hi." Springtrap said, rolling his eyes. "Oh my god we're all going to die!!" Shino said, running off into another room. Shino is Foxy and Mangle's adopted son who was murdered in 1987, but then came back as their son. He's also known as "Fritz" the soul inside Foxy. "Son...I'm sure he's changed..." Foxy said. "I was possessed..." Springtrap said, annoyed. "Bro he's annoyed." Lizzy said. Lizzy was Elizabeth Afton. Daughter of William Afton. "Hey guys how's it going?" Baby asked as she walked over to everyone. "Wait...is that...MY FATHER?!" Baby asked. "No I'm a circus hippo...OF FREAKING COURSE I'M YOUR FATHER!" Springtrap said. "I'm out!!" Baby screamed as she left the room. The next day, Freddy was sitting in his room, trying to recover after getting punched in the stomach 25 times by toy Freddy. "Augh..." Freddy moaned in pain as he tightly gripped his stomach. "Why do we always fight??" Freddy asked himself. "I don't know...why are you asking me?" A voice in the shadows asked. "Hey Shadow..." Freddy said. "Hi." Shadow said as he walked out of the shadow. "What did he do to you this time?" Shadow asked. "Well we got into a fight then he punched and kicked me in the stomach 25 times..." Freddy said. "Wow...that's bad..." Shadow said, looking at the floor. "I know..." Freddy said. "How's the "shadow girls" been?" Shadow asked. "Well...I...I found out how friendly they could be...and the red eyed one...Ari...she's the nicest girl I've EVER met. She's sweet, kind, funny, Beautiful and cute" Freddy said. "Sounds to me that you have a huge crush on her." Shadow said. "I...I really do...she even said that if I did crush on her, she wouldn't mind being my girlfriend." Freddy said. "Wow...you should tell her." Shadow said. "I...I don't know...but right now I can't. I'm in way too much pain to get up..." Freddy said, gripping his stomach more tightly. "Then text her" Shadow said as he took Freddy's phone off the nightstand and shoved it into Freddy's face. "I...I can't..." Freddy said as he took the phone and put it back on the nightstand. "Uh...Freddy...are you bleeding?" Shadow asked as he lightly placed a finger on Freddy's stomach. "My stomach probably ripped open when Toy Freddy kicked me..." Freddy said. "Do you need me to call a doctor?" Shadow asked. "N-no..." Freddy said as he started to grip his stomach a lot more tightly. "You look like you need to go to the hospital." Shadow said. "But..." Freddy tried to say, but shadow cut him off. "If you won't let me call an ambulance then please let me see." Shadow said. "Ugh...fine..." Freddy said as he laid down on his bed. Shadow walked over to Freddy and lifted Freddy's shirt up. Shadow noticed that Freddy had bruises all over his stomach and his stomach was bleeding. "Freddy...I'm going to lightly push down on your stomach...okay?" Shadow asked. "O...Okay..." Freddy answered. Shadow placed his hand on Freddy's swollen stomach and started to push down lightly. "Auuuggghhh" Freddy moaned. "Okay...I'm going to get someone to heal you." Shadow said. "Does your crush know how to heal someone?" Shadow asked.