Chapter 6 - Afton

A few weeks later, Freddy was sitting in his room and putting together a small animatronic he has been working on. Freddy put two of the pieces together and put them on the main part of the animatronic. "There..." Freddy said as he put together more parts of it. "Hello!" said a voice. "Hey Shadow." Freddy said, not looking up from what he was doing. "What are you doing?" asked Shadow. "I'm making an animatronic." Freddy answered. "Why do you look so annoyed?" Shadow asked walking over to Freddy. "Because...of these two girls...I mean...they won't tell us who they are...they only told Goldie who they were and they told him to keep it a secret...I feel like they're secretly watching our every move. The one who I'm really getting annoyed with is the one with red eyes...she's always jumping out windows every time they see her. She won't tell us why she's keeping herself and her friend a secret. I've ran into her multiple times. She is always in the shadows." Freddy answered. "Do you think she's one of us?" asked Shadow. "I've never seen her around before." Freddy responded. "Well have fun with her, Freddy." Shadow said as he started to disappear. "Yeah...thanks..." Freddy said as he rolled his eyes. "Hello...Freddy." said a voice in the shadows. "Shadow?? Shadow please come out of the shadows." Freddy said. "Freddy...I'm not shadow." said the voice. "Then...who are you?" Freddy asked. Freddy was just about to go and see who it was, when his room door shut closed and locked by itself. "WHO ARE YOU?!" Freddy asked. "I'm going to let you find that out yourself." answered the voice. Freddy's heart started to pound loudly inside his chest as he saw chains appear and wrap around him. "Who are you and what are you doing?" Freddy asked worried. A guy with purple hair and black eyes walked over to him then tightened the chains around his chest. "W-William?" Freddy asked shaking with fright. "Yes..." he said as he took out a knife and stabbed it into Freddy's chest. "AUGHHH!" Freddy screamed in pain as William slid the knife down to Freddy's stomach. "S-stop!" Freddy said as the pain got worse.