description

Yumi Shizu:physical appearence: brown hazel eyes graced with long eyeslashes,brown silky hair that reaches to her bust,a dimple on her right apple like cheek ,flawless tan skin, beautiful and define curves that makes her appear splendid in every outfit and a small and round light pink lips,she's described as having the body of a mermaid and a doll like face.

Her personality: kind,helpful,doesn't like injustice,not letting her be dominated.

Likes:she loves to walk along the mansion's garden,she is a great fan of nature,she loves to swim and loves book.

Hates: she hates it when the three brothers cracks jokes on her and feed on her,she hates being with people she's kind of a loner in her own world.

Kurosaki Anato: personality:fierce,possessive toward Yumi,sadist but try to put a control over this cruel nature.sometime can be very caring.

Likes: Likes adventure anything that makes adrenaline rush throughout his entire self,he loves to eat apples and sweets,he likes gardening embelishing the garden for Yumi everyday even if he denies it.

Hate: Being ignored,when his two other brothers try to feed on Yumi,when being disobeyed,when his brothers steal his sweets,he thinks that eating sweets makes him look cool.

Physical appearence: golden honey coloured, straight souple hair that flows to his neck, light purple reddish eyes with a seductive gaze,tall,strong, well shaped red lips which is always embelished by a playful and teasing smirk,divine looking features that can make any girl fall for him in only one jiffy,he is known as the golden vampire with his golden hair and perfect features,Divine and often describe as the golden seductor by ladies.....

Suuki Anato: bastard and always cheerful,can be a great friend or a great listener with great advice when needed,pervert,always here to laugh and cracks jokes but sometimes lonely,yumi frequently see him sitting by the window watching the moon with a sad expression,making him look vulnerable,great at archery,his ability is his greatest pride.

Physical appearence: brown smooth curly hair that gracefully frame his face to his neck, emerald eyes with a sometime joyful and cheerful gaze or a sadist and sad glare,tall, athletic,a cute smirk is always present on his red lips,he is often described as having a divine god like beauty,divine looking features with his golden and flawless skin,He is Magnificent and he uses that to attract his preys.

Likes: Stylish things,he loves books even if he denies it,he loves to stargaze,he loves to tease his brothers and Yumi,he like aim tasks like throwing knives,archery etc and is always interested in magic and myths

Hates: He hates it when someone shout at him or try to hurt him,he hates to be at the centre of matters,he hates fire.

Caizu Anato: personality: cool and calm but sometime loose temper very quickly,caring,a good friend,when loses his temper he turns into an extreme sadist Yumi fear this side more than anything else.

Phycical appeareance: dark silky hair that flows to his white neck,turquoise blue ocean eyes with an innocent look in it, tall and strong,a little smile graces his red lips,he is known as having the angel's beauty innocent and pure,his white porcelain like skin,graced by his divine looking lips and with the ocean blue eyes he is Gorgeous and attract girls automatically.

Likes: Music,riverside,to stay alone,he always murmur something to himself.

Hates: People disobeying him,being the centre of attention,loud noise....