Moon effect~

Yumi's pov

I looked at him in disgust.
Is he really going to bite??
I watched him as he was going to dig his fangs into my skin but then he stopped and looked back at me,his eyes soften immediatly tears filling it slowly.Thr dark glow in his eyes were gone.

"Yumi i'm sorry,I didnt wanted to but I  couldn-" he said voice breaking.He looked vulnerable,his cheeks flushed.He really looked sorry.

"It's okay,I am sorry, you are a vampire afterall,a heartless creature,how could I even think you were different,it's not your fault" i smiled sadly looking away.

"Yumi really i'm sorry and please i'm not heartless,maybe I was but now-i do feel something for you"he said grabbing my hands gently.

I looked at my hand in his,and looked at his face.He was gorgeous,such a beautiful creature but at the same time stone hearted,his eyes shining in the dark,his cheeks flushed,hair tousled.It made my heart flip inside.

He bited his lip nervously waiting for my answer.How could I ever think that this guy,divine looking who can get any girl he wants any model,would have feelings for me,i'm such a dumb,I thought and smiled lightly,
"I do know u have feelings for me kurosaki,hunger maybe,the same feeling one can get when they are hungry? because i'm your food,you are toying with me against my will,and do u find it right to open a girl's blouse while she's asleep?Oh i see what u wanted to do,Okay fine i'll give you what you want,you want to have sex? Then go on,i won't stop you nor will I try to run,but you should remember you'll be doing that against my will" i wiped my tears,i didn't even realised that I was crying.Then it hit me,what if he actually try to do it with me?

I closed my eyes tightly shaking in fear that actually he might do something,i felt two strong hands placed on my shoulder pushing me gently to lay me on the bed,IS HE REALLY DOING TO???

I mentally slapped myself,Damn it Yumi you and your hasty big mouth,i thought shaking more than before.
I felt the soft mattress underneath me,I froze,he kissed my neck  and my cheeks.

"Open your eyes Yumi i'm not going to hurt you" he said with a gently voice.

I opened my eyes slowly then tilted my head to look at him beside me,his face an inch away from mine i could see he's trying really hard to control himself he was shaking badly more than me,he smiled gently his red lips trembling.

"There's something wrong kurosaki,that's not the you i know i mean-" he cut me off "it's full moon today,My vampire instincts is stronger than any other day,all my feelings for you is driving me crazy,i think i-i maybe love you"he looked away blushing lightly.

"Are you serious or is it one of your wicked plans??" I asked observing his reaction carefully,he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me to him completely,i felt his body every muscle,his packs everything,he leaned a little reaching for my lips but i backed awa.
"Give me a chance,i'll prove my love to you,let me kiss you and judge by yourself" he pressed me against him again tighter than before and leaned to my lips again,i could feel his breath tickling my face,then felt his warm and soft lips against mine,he kissed me slowly and gently,He did love me,i could feel it but yet i didn't kissed back just smirked against his lips,he groaned,"kiss back Yumi" he said biting and pulling on my lower lips,

"Nah i won't"

"Kiss back"He growled.

"Nope"

"Fine"

"Huh"

"I said fine"

"Cool"

I woke up and walked to the door but he stopped me with a swift of air he was infront of me,smirking eyes completely black.

"kurosaki?"

"let me bite you" he said coldly not the teasing voice that he had before,it must be the moon effect.
"Kuro no,not again,get the fuck out of my room!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Another update for you guys

And i really appreciate that i've got atleaset 6 people reading my story,i love u guys, Dont forget that there's someone loving u here xD and please dont forget to vote and comment i would totally love it coz till now i think my story is a flop...so please all of u if u like the story please i beg  u to vote and comment but if u dont like it i'm not forcing u xD

Bye bye my dear readers

~Autumn~