Caizu's mate

I dropped off Justin,i'm going to miss that little boy,i grew attached to him without even noticing,i sighed and walked along the forest to get to the crysalid castle

I enjoyed the free breeze of the night,the sky full of stars,the flowing sound of the river and a melodious voice?? I closed my eyes listening to that sweet voice,i followed the melodious voice and saw the most beautiful girl i've ever met,she was beautiful,her eyes closed i could see the long dark eyelashes,her heart shape lips moving in syn pronouncing every word perfectly,her hazel brown straight hair falling on her face every time she moved her hands to throw little stones in the water,she wore a blue dress contrasting her golden skin color,i havent seen such a beautiful creature,i just wanted her to open her eyes and to look at me.

I woke slowly toward her,but unfortunatly i walked on a dried branch which made a crack sound,she immeditly opened her eyes,Golden orbs looking back at me with light blue lining circling it,i watched not believing that such beauty existed.She was really shining in the dark.

"I um-uh song uh" i stuttured looking her in the eyes not concentrating on my words but more on her eyes

"Speak up" she said her voice as melodious as her singing

I walked slowly towards her not breaking eye contact,she seemed to have been locked in my eyes too so i took the opportunity to touch her and to see her reaction,i knew she was mine,she was my soul mate i just wanted her to know that too.

I touched her arm feeling that addicting sensation of touching her more,she gasped while i snaked an arm around her tiny waist and bent to her ear while her eyes went wide

"Mine" i whispered to her

"Yours" she whispered quietly