Lusting over her

Kurosaki's POV

After i finished my phrase,the room went silent except from the sound of our rushing hearts beating madly,even if she doesn't wants to admit it,i know she wants me as much as I want her but she keeps denying and resisting.

Lost in my thoughts,I haven't realised that the tension between our hearts had ceased.Her heart rate slowed down,she was taking long and slow breathes,she was asleep here in my arms,her small figure laying here defenceless,so fragile,I could do anything,all the wildest thoughts passed through my mind,again I started to feel the same rush of blood engolfing my whole self but this time,it wasn't as pure compared to the first time I held her.

This time it was lust,pure dersire mixed with the persistent obsession I developed for her since the very first time I laid my eyes on her.

I tried to shake these thoughts away,i was shaking badly I was afraid that might break her sleep,the seething hot excitement I was feeling inside increased by seconds.
Calm down,You can control yourself,think of something else I thought my lips trembling,I tried to think of the future what it'll be like when i'll be king and she'll be queen.

That was a bad idea all the things I could do to her flashed one after the other in my mind,I definitely had a bulge now.Damn it!!!

I teleported myself with Yumi in my arms quickly to her room before she wakes up and feel what's hard underneath her,i laid her on the bed and turned to the door but I couldn't,my vampire instincts telling me to let out all my feelings and go pleasure myself but my heart saying no hold on she isn't ready yet to take you,you know you'll kill her if u do that,her fragile body will not bare it wait until her crownment.

My fangs already growing pierced my own lips,I looked at yumi,she turned on one side,one hand flexed under her head,the other arm laid lightly on her hips,i observed her features,she was gorgeous,her eyes closed lightly,her cheeks a little pinkish,her small and soft lips slightly opened as if inviting me to eat them hungrily.

I. walked to the bed all shaken,trembling,I sat to her feet,I trailed my eyes on her small legs to her hips,her waist that was still hidden under the baggy shirt of hers,the rising and falling of her chest,i was getting more and more aroused wondering how she looks like without her shirt,her locks perfectly flowing down her waist,her well define shoulder and then came her small and smooth neck.
My vampire instincts took over,I left small kisses all along her body,to her legs up reaching her neck,she seems to react to every kiss of mine even when she's sleeping.I smirked.

I unbottoned her shirt letting me see what was hidden inside,my eyes went wide open,i was shocked and amazed at the same time,her breats covered by her red bra,i could tell they were perfect,her small waist leading way to a curvy hip,she was gorgeous,beautiful there was definitely something about her that could drive anybody crazy not just me.

I caressed her hips gently then with both hands I grabbed her waist and peppered it with small gentle kisses,I kissed every inch of skin i could see,taken in the act I was completely on her,her legs were caged between mine,I continued kissing her up to her shoulder blade and licked all the way up her neck.

She groan,and flutered her eyes open.
I guess she doesn't like to be annoyed when she's sleeping but from now on she'll have to get used to it,I looked at her in the beautiful eyes,it gleamed with confusion.

"W-what are u doing??" She looked down at her unbuttoned shirt.
She was about to notice my bulge when I pressed myself against her,i was embarassed I didn't wanted her to see me like this.

"Kurosaki let me go"she said while trying to push me as hard as she can but i didn't move.
"what's the thing against me,is that a gun?? You carry a real gun with you,vampires carry gun too?? She questioned confused.

"That's not a gun" I whispered embarassed.

She was struggling underneath me,with my member against her hip and feeling her hip move against it,I was getting harder and harder,it was like getting a hand job but with her hip,i moaned.

"kurosaki you fucking pervert get off me,and why the fuck are u moaning asshole??" she struggled harder,i moaned louder not being able to control myself.

"S-stop s-sttruggling,stay s-still,it's- i moaned again she wasn't listening to me but just kept on struggling,pleasure filled through me,my fangs growing but then- she punched me hard on the jaw,i groaned and smashed my lips against hers,eating them with hunger as she kept struggling,I bited her lips,she gasped and flinched.

I nibbled on her lower lips,you was shaking now with her hands clutched tightly on shirt.
  I kissed her chin trailing down to her chin and her neck,i nibbled on the soft skin of her neck.She just groaned,i was about to dig into her flesh but stopped on track seeing her eyes widened,horror,disgust and disbelief filling it,i couldnt tell how hurt i was to be seen as a monster through her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,hope u guys liked it and please dont forget to vote,vote and vote xD
Love ya all :)