Abduction-claiming what's mine

He looked at me confused.

"Did you not understand? get your sexy ass out of my room before i get really angry!!!!" I said shouting my lungs out,his eyes widened before he just disappeared.

I know i like you but that doesn't mean that i'll let you suck my blood,no never,i thought to myself, wait-hold on Yumi, did i just admit that i actually like him,i sigh pressing my temple a little.

"well well well,look who we have here,the queen herself stressing in her room" i heard a strong unfamiliar voice.He let out a devilish chuckle.

I spun quickly to face a dark figure standing behind me,an inch far from me

"BOO"He whispered while leaning his face to my level.

I gasped and stepped back rapidly.

"Did i just scare you?" He said with an innocent look lingering on his porcelain face,he was gorgeous i assume that he was a vampire too,his purplish blue eyes shone like he's about to attack a defenceless prey.

I recomposed myself.

"well you are not intimidating me,and aren't you ashamed of being such a coward and attacking someone you know who definitely doesn't stand a chance to win against you?" I gritted with a glare.

"who said i'm going to fight you sweetheart?you are too precious for that" he stared at me before letting his gaze travel up and down my entire self.
He's checking me out shamelessly.I groaned.

He licked his lips,then continued "i'm here to take what's mine and only mine" he said his red lips pulling into a smirk,his pupils dilated, dark ebony hair faling to his eyes,he looked like one of those sexy psycophath in movies but here it was happening in real life.I'm screwed.

"You are surely mistaken,Mr.psycho,i'm not yours,i'm mine and mine only,"i smirked walking to the door.Can get of the room as fast as you can Yumi.

A strong hand gripped my arm,cold and freezing,he pulled me to himself,wrapping his arms around my me.
that wasn't good,not good at all,i struggled and looked at him in disgust,"Dont look at your future husband like that milady" this was the last words i've heard before engolfing in the dark

Meanwhile

Kurosaki's POV

I decided to leave her alone,she's got guts I admire that,i smiled thinking of her shouting at me,her locks bouncing,her eyes wide opened, i thought while walking in the city road hunting for my prey.

At this time everywhere is quiet,eerily quiet,not much people around perfect for hunting without being noticed.

I saw a woman walking quickly to get to her appartement i guess,she wore a big coat with skinny leggings,she smelled great,she'll be my dinner.
I started to walk towards her but stopped on track when i saw suuki and caizu,i froze.If they are here then Yumi is all alone at home.
"Dammit!!!" I shouted and teleported myself in yumi's room,caizu and suuki teleported after me,they both wore a worried look on their faces,as for mine,i was sure that there was only one thing written on my face.Anger.
This scent present in the room,i'll never forget that,i narrowed my eyes.

"JAYDON"

YUMI POV

I opened my eyes slowly,my sight blurring,and pain throbbing through my wrists which was chained too tightly to the wall,i shook my head slightly,adapting to this unknown atmosphere and saw something infront of me,staring at me and scratching it's hairy ear with a piece of rotten cheese in it's mouth,a rat,it let out a small squeak and then went back to what it was doing,it went through the hole that was present in the wall then made it's way back to another hole which contained his food stock.

"Is the rat shifting home or something?" I whispered quietly to myself.

"The first thing you notice when waking up is a rat?" I heard the same voice,the voice of my kidnapper.

I glared at him narrowing my eyes.

"Shut up,the rat is much more interesting than your disgusting self"I snarled.

He glared back at me,his eyes cold,"i'm going to be forced to stitch your mouth after we get married,my love because honestly you talk too much" he let out a laugh that made my blood boiled inside wanting to kill him.

"I'm not going to marry you"

"Why not?"

"I love someone else"

He slapped me hard,pain stinging my cheek,that's going to leave a mark,i smirked happy i made him that stupid smug smile disappear off his face.

He controlled himself and plastered his arrogant smile again which earned him a disgusting groan from me,"i'm sorry for the slap but it's too hard for me to hear you say that,do you understand?" He said looking like an innocent bitch.

"You are my other half,my own,you are mine and only mine,we are destined to be together my love"he said rubbing my throbbing cheek gently.

Something inside of me was furious,i knew that i wasn't his and neither is he mine,kuro is mine and i am his.I smiled lightly finally happy for being able to admit it,

"Looks like you have understood" he leaned to kiss me but i snapped my head to the side,he groaned.

"Fine then if u are not willing to be mine by yourself,i'll have to force you dear" he faked a sad look on his face then burst out laughing clapping his hands.

"Lucy please prepare my future bride for tonight i'm going to make her mine" he stared at me with a smirk, lust present in his eyes,An old woman entered the room,she unchained me and started preparing everything,two strong woman came grabbing my arms tightly to prevent me from running away.
I'm in deep shit,it smell like shit,it tasted like shit.After some hours i was in a red tight lacy gown with red silky underwear,my hair into a shell bun,dark red lipstick and smoky black eyes.
If I wasn't in this situation i would say that i'm looking pretty good but for now I just wanted to rub all of these off my face and hug kurosaki,i shook my head,it's not time to be weak,it's time to be strong,you have to fight for your dignity tonight.The female guards pushed me into a room,then locked the door before leaving,there was a splendid king size bed and candles all over the place,red sheets,red pillows and red fluffy carpet.

I felt a hand on my back,the guy was beside me,

"You are gorgeous my love",he kissed my hands

"What's your name,son of a bi-"

"Dont swear,i don't want foul words coming from you" he said narrowing his eyesthen quickly softening it "And sorry for my bad manners milady i haven't introduced myself yet,my name is Jaydon Beringer,enemy and rival of your- beloved Kurosaki Stonerhed future king of vampire which i won't let happen of course"

"His last name isn't Stonerhed,it's Anato",i said confused.He chuckled.

"No he's name is really stonerhed my life,he lied to you" he said smiling at my confused face.

Something's wrong,something's definitly wrong

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Please dont forget to vote and comment :)
Love ya all ^_^