Kabanata 6

Unfortunate

Elise

Nasa loob ako ngayon ng sasakyan ni-

Teka! Hindi ko pa alam ang pa galain niya! Gago to ah. Hindi marunong magpakilala.

I looked at him and asked him.

"Hoi po, hindi mo sinabi ang pangalan mo."

He glanced at me and looked at the road again.

"I didn't? I'm sorry. I got too preoccupied about meeting you and how I can convince you about my intentions. I didn't expect you to agree too easily. I mean, you made that company well known right?"

"Oo na pero hindi yan ang tanong ko. Sagutin mo yung tanong ko." Nakakainit talaga ng dugo tong isang to.

"Okay, chill. You're way too demanding for a woman. Oh wait, woman are demanding though."

Masasampal ko talaga tong gagong to ng wala sa oras.

"Gusto mo sampal?" I warned him

"Hey! I was just messing with you. No need to get physical geez."

He turned the car to the left first before answering me.

"The name's Kyros. Kyros Ylaventes."

Masstress na ako sa kanya. Sana maganda din pangalan ko.

"Wow. I like your name! Mine's too common." I replied back and then stared at the window.

Oh shit

I just realized na may motion sickness ako! Hindi naman masyadong malayo kapag nag cocommute pero nakasarado ang bintana! There's no air!

Natataranta Kong kinalabit ang polo ni Kyros.

"Hey, stop it. I'm driving."

Wala pa naman akong nafifeel na kakaiba sa katawan ko so I'll just take my time to explain.

"Ano kase. I have motion sickness kay kung ayaw mong masukaan tong mamahalin mong sasakyan, open the window." I calmly said to him.

"Oh yeah, I remembered. Here you go." He then pressed something to open the window but that's not the issue here now!

"Hoy! Anong, 'oh yeah, I remembered' ka diyan! I know you know most of my personal background becwyou checked it but I didn't expect you to know every single detail about it! Are you afraid I'm going to betray you so you need something to blackmail me? I can't believe you!" I ranted at him.

"Woah there. It was just written on the info my secretary gave me and I managed to see some of your most personal info. No need to be that mad at me." He calmly said, defending himself.

Fine. I believe him. His face doesn't show any hint of false statement. He just looked normal.

We arrived at my apartment and he's now parking in the space meant for parking infront of the building.

"You live here? I thought you'd be in a condo. You're rich. Why are you pretending to be poor?"

Andaming Tanong nitong taong to.

"I'll keep my reason." I replied shortly.

Hindi din naman siya nagreklamo.

I opened the door and was about to stand when I felt the annoying sticky feeling underneath. Not now please! My skirts color is beige and I'm sure na makikita niya talaga!

"Hey woman, it's the day of the month today."

And he really know those words.

I turned to him and looked down to see his car seat, with my blood. I stood there frozen and hoping na hindi mangamoy ang dugo ko. Nakakahiya kapag naamoy niya tangina!