ONE

The Girl on the Radio | Dream

Being a radio host at late hours at night made Aurora Cohen's life a little hard but she would not trade her job for anything

Being a radio host at late hours at night made Aurora Cohen's life a little hard but she would not trade her job for anything. It gave her this eerie feeling, at the same time she was talking to hundreds of people, she was talking to no one. She almost felt in a different dimension sometimes.

And today was one of those days.

It was almost midnight and she would soon begin her little show where she would play some asked music, answer listeners phone calls, answer some questions made for her on their Twitter hashtag and maybe even share some weirdness her cats did over the day.

Her director counted the last seconds and finally gave her clearance to start.

''All the lights are shining and the coffee is ready, welcome back to another Late Nights at Sunshine Station 107.3 FM, with your beloved host Aurora Cohen.''

It was possible to hear the girl's smile as she said her intro. Even after years of doing that it still warmed her heart every time.

''In our first topic, we are going to address something I said yesterday. I said I wanted a crystal that made vibes really bad and upset everyone. And I wanna thank all of you, my beloved gremlins, that recommended me meth. I never felt so loved.'' Aurora said while giggling.

''But now, to start our little journey through the night, we are going to listen to the first asked song on our Twitter. And the song is-'' while digging though the meth recommendations she found a song she never heard about. ''This one is new and I'm now quite curious myself, so relax and listen now to Roadtrip by Dream feat PmBata.''

Sitting back in her chair and listening to the song, she realized that the first boy that sang, even with the autotune and all, had a really nice voice.

At the end of the music, she came back to her microphone and giggled.

''Lovely song, definitely going to my Spotify playlist. And now we are going to listen to some songs before we answer our first caller. You can call in for music suggestions, I don't really recommend asking for advice cause I don't really understand life but if you want bad advice, I'm your girl. And if you have any funny or weird story at 3 AM, I'm all ears. And now vibe to Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles.''

And not that far from there, a blonde boy smiled as he listened to his own song play on his favourite radio show. Maybe he was doing something right after all.

 Maybe he was doing something right after all

welcome to this fanfic :D