FIFTEEN

The Girl on the Radio | Dream

Sapnap thought he was going to be the dramatically loud one in that house, but now is 8:46 AM and he just heard the door downstairs being kicked open

"I BOUGHT A NEW CAR AND I MAY HAVE KIDNAPPED THREE CHILDREN." Aurora couldn't be less dramatic.

"Inside voice you moron." If Sapnap haven't seen for sure how much Damian loves his sister, he would think that he despises her sometimes.

"AAAAAAHAHHAHAG" She probably yelled at his year.

Sapnap went down stairs, he was in his office trying to work out a code BBH asked him to fix. He loved the older man but the codes in MunchyMC got more and more complicated everytime he looked at it. He was probably going to ask Calahan for help.

Down stairs he found Penny already connecting Mario Kart at the Wii they had in the TV to beat her brother's ass again. Damian sat by her happy just for not needing to be at home alone. The three parents were at work and with aurora so busy with college and work he really felt alone those last few days.

Ranboo and Aurora were in the kitchen. Ranboo had his head on Dream's shoulder. Apparently the boy had a harsh day at school and needed his "big brother" to help him calm down.

The family dynamics they build was so cute Sapnap could puke.

"Sappynappyyy" She sang his name in the tiny fairy mischievous voice. "Where is Patches?"

"All cats have three modes: here, there and gone. And at this exact moment she evaporated."

"No vapor form cat can hide from me." And she left tiptoeing after the poor cat.

"You girlfriend is weird." Sapnap stated the obvious.

"One, she is not my girlfriend," Dream could hear a tiny yet coming from the boy that was koalaing him. "Two, she is our friend, of course she is weird."

"Fairs." If Sapnap had to deal with them, he might as well do it with coffee.

"GREEN TELLYTUBBIE. COME HERE SO I CAN KICK THAT SORRY EXCUSE OF ASS."

—<3—

It was too much.

Her job, her streams, her last year at college, her family, her friends, herself. It was too much.

She thought she was going to make it. Be a good daughter, be a good friend, be a good student, be a good radialist. Be a good streamer, but she hasn't considered the fact that she was Dream's friend.

She hasn't told him yet that send to her job all that hate mail, or that her social media was filled with hate. He was having the best time of his life.

Sapnap have been living with him for the last month. They were in stream all the time. The Crew boys were shining.

And she was happy for them.