ELEVEN

The Girl on the Radio | Dream

Aurora's family

Grandma Mary
Aunt Judie
Aunts Husband Brody
Cousin Hunter (13)
Cousin Melissa (13)
Justin

Grandma Julie
Grandpa Carter
Aunt Sabrina
Aunts husband Hector
Cousin Michelle (17)
Michelle bf Matias (17)
Cousin Lucas (13)
Cousin Felix (6)
Cousin Hanna (4)
Uncle Nathaniel
Mada

Grandma Rosa
Aunt Jessica
Uncle Samuel
Uncles wife Pepper
Val

Aurora loved her best friend, but next time he decides that arriving at 5AM in a Sunday was a good idea, she was definitely breaking up with him

Aurora loved her best friend, but next time he decides that arriving at 5AM in a Sunday was a good idea, she was definitely breaking up with him. Maybe not, he knows too much. Definitely not.

And because of her love, Aurora found herself at the airport after staying at almost 3AM awake because of Quackity. The loud guy was so sad that Karl and Sapnap had left him alone that he basically guilt tripped Aurora in staying awake with him.

Another thing that was keeping her awake was the fact that her extended family was arriving as well. She had three Grandmas, two Grandpas and more aunt that she cared to count. She loved most of them but she was glad that she had her own apartment. Beau would stay with her and if they really needed, they could hide inside Clay's closet.

For Aurora's sadness, Clay's family was also in town, meaning that they wouldn't be able to spend too much time together as they used to. But early morning trips were always an option.

When she was almost falling asleep standing, she heard a voice yelling her name from afar and as she was about to look up a kinda heavy body basically tackled her to the ground.

Beau was finally here.

Aurora could feel the tears start to pool her eyes as she hugged him painfully. He was her only friend for a big part of her life. They met on a trip when they were both kids. Her park and his grandma realized that even on a small time they developed a big friendship so they managed to keep them in touch.

"First of all, you are heavy." Aurora grabbed him even closer if possible. "Second, if you make me pick you up at 5AM again, I'm kicking you ass so hard that you will taste my toes for weeks."

"And third? You always have a third point." Beau giggled in the hug.

"Third, I missed you so much, Little Bee."

"I missed you too, Rainbow."

—-

instagram

Dino @dinosaurora