Can't take my eyes off you -Peter Parker

Based on:

Can't take my eyes off you by Frankie Valli 

(listen to the lofi version)

He sits there, laughing about something Tony said. You can't stop staring at him. He's just so beautiful, so precious. He's basically too good to be true.

He catches you staring at him. You don't even bother looking away, he makes you feel all these weird things. He smiles at you, you smile back.

"What are you looking at, y/n?" He says with a slight smirk. He knows damn well that you're looking at him. "You, Peter."

He starts blushing, covering his head with his hands. That was so unbelievable precious that your heart could barely take it in.

You stand up from where you were seated and head to the kitchen. Nudging your head at Peter to follow you. He stands up and follows right behind you.

When getting in the kitchen you immediately turn around, facing him. Your body now close to his.

"Sorry that I stared. The sight of you just leaves me weak. When I look at you, I don't have any words left to speak." You say, getting even closer. His face is now smoking red, knowing what you do to him makes everything even better. He giggles a little.

"Are you being for real? Because this all seems a little too good to be true."

You smile and nod. "I'm being 100% honest with you. I promise."

Apparently that was all he had to hear. He grabs your hips, lifting you up and setting you on the counter behind you. You were surprised by the sudden action so your arms flew around his neck. He holds his face close to yours and whispers "I love you baby, and if it's quite alright, I need you, baby."

You looked at him, quite in shock from what was happening. He leaned in and kissed your lips. You sunk into it as well. Now making out on the counter.

You stop to catch your breath, your heads still touching. You quietly say "Oh, pretty baby." You cup his face. Both you and Peter smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm really happy this finally happened. I've been wanting to kiss you since I first saw you." He cheekily says. You laugh. "Really?" He nods.

"Me too." You smile.

"Well, now that I found you, stay." He suddenly looks at you in a more serious way. You nod. "I will."

A HAPPY ONE!!!! Also, very fluff.

I hope you like it!

Lots of Love,

L