•the night before PT.2•

whaaaaat?????
______________________________
Third-person
_______________

Charlie called Fulton and told him his master plan for tomorrow.

Mission: get Y/n to become prom queen and Adam prom king.

"So, we can hand out flyers to everyone to vote for Y/n and Adam!"

"Come on Charlie, that's too basic and no one would vote for them, especially on the day of prom."

"How about, " Charlie thought long and hard before the master plan came to Fulton's mind.

"We can vote for them ourselves and just out different names! It's perfect!"

"Mr. Reed, you are a genius! Now how will we do this?"

"Well, the school doesn't count names it only counts the votes for the person,"

"Midnight sneak in at the hockey rink?"

"You bet."

The two hung up and headed their way to the school's hockey rink. Thankfully, it was open 24/7 and they could go in whenever. Coach Orion handed out prom kind and queen flyers where you could put your vote in so Charlie knew there were extras in a small folder on the bulletin board. Charlie and Fulton were dressed in all black and snuck in quietly snuck in. Charlie ran towards the bulletin boards and grabbed all the papers he could. He brought them to Fulton who was going to write Y/n's name down and Charlie was doing Adam's name. After two hours of straight writing and cutting, they had over 300 slips of prom king and queen nominees.

"Nice work Charlie."

"It's all thanks to you Fulton and your master plan." the boys' high-fived and dropped all the slips into a box that held all the votes.

The boys walked out of there feeling like champions but didn't know the shit they just brought everyone into.

______________________________
ok so now the real shit begins

<3