•the prom•

The group walked into the gymnasium and gazed around at the roaring crowd in front of them. Mike spotted someone in the corner and he ran over there. Louise pulled Y/n over to where most of the ducks were seated.

"Hey, guys!" Louise shouted over the loud music as she sat down at the table.
There were 'heys' and 'hellos' coming from all different directions at the table. Y/n only knew Adam, Averman, Charlie, and Fulton at the table. She had seen the others of course but she just didn't know them personally or even their names.

Louise introduced her to everyone and all the ducks welcomed her with open arms. They sat there for a good couple of minutes until the dean and a secretary from the front office stood up on the stage and spoke into a microphone.

"Hello, students! I hope you all are enjoying your prom night and having fun. Remember to keep it PG. So right now I'm going to announce the prom king and queen!" everyone started cheering excitedly to hear who it was.
The Secretary handed him a slip of paper and he carefully inspected them. He brought the microphone closer to his mouth and spoke out loudly.

"So I'm going to announce our prom king first..."

"It's going to be Adam!"

"No, I think it'll be Charlie."

"No, I'm pretty sure Adam's going to get it." Charlie rested his head in his hands and sighed. He didn't want to fuck up the whole night.

"And our prom king is... Adam Banks!" Adam's head shot up as everyone started clapping around him. He slowly wakes up to the stage and lets them place the tacky crown onto his head.

"And now for our prom queen..."

Louise, Averman, Fulton, and Charlie we're preparing for what could happen. Y/n will most likely be crowned and Mike will be furious for who knows why.

"Our queen is... Y/n L/n!" Y/n's face was priceless, but not in a good way. She was freaking out in her head as she was pushed out of her seat by Louise.

"Go, " Louise whispered as Y/n slowly walked up the stairs and onto the stage where she was blinded by the extremely bright lights. She felt the crown being placed onto her head as she looked around the room. She saw Mike looking pissed and grabbing another girl's hand.

Third and final sign.

They rushed Adam and Y/n off the stage and into the center of the floor to have the 'prom king and queen dance'.

"Hey, are you ok?" Adam whispered into Y/n's ear as they forcibly danced.

"Yeah, " Y/n tried not to look into his eyes as he worried about what was going on in her head. The awkward dance finally ended and everyone rushed back to their seats.

Y/n's face was flushed white as she sat back down next to Louise. "Y/n/n, are you ok?" Louise whispered into her ear.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Y/n stood up from the table and rushed to the bathroom. During her walk there someone grabbed her hand and pulled her into a classroom.

"What the hell was that little stunt!? Do you think you can just go up and start dancing with some random dude? Well, guess what? I already fucked some girl and she was screaming my name!" Mike spit the harsh words into Y/n's face as he pushed her away from the door.

"You seriously think I planned that out? I would never do that to you! But it seems you already moved on quickly enough. I never was good enough for you. You know what, I don't deserve you!" Y/n shines him out of the way storming into the bathroom.

Mike stood there fuming. He was pissed at Adam, at Y/n, and whoever planned that fucking shit that just went down. He was going to find out and murder them with his own cold hands.