Part 13

Shawn's POV 

 I was peacefully sleeping until the door opened again and this time i got out of bed to go see who walked into the house right now. I walked out of Melissa's room and didn't see anyone so i decided to call her. Her phone started ringing the noise was coming from the kitchen. She left her phone her i strictly fucking told her to take it with her and besides she should be back by now. 

I walked to the kitchen and saw her standing in her pajamas looking for something in the freezer. "how'd the conversation with Cameron go?" i asked while crossing my arms against my chest. The second i said that she froze. There was silence for atleast two minutes until i heard a sob. I looked straight at her but her back was facing me. "DID HE FUCKI-" I screamed but was interuppted by her running into my arms and hugging me tightly 

I was wearing a white t shirt and it was almost soaked from her tears. She just kept crying into my chest with her hands around my waist. "hey come on let's go inside and talk about it" i whispered softly trying to calm her down. I walked her to her room with her head still in my chest. Eventually i sat down in bed with her in my arms and i pulled her away. 

Me- "now what the fuck happened at the treehouse?" 

Melissa- *sniffles* *wipes her tears* "I umm he-"

Me- "What did he do?" i was trying to be as calm as possible but it wasn't really working  

Melissa- " well he kissed me" she said as another tear fell out of her eye 

Me- "melissa you wouldn't be crying if he had just kissed you" 

Melissa- "fine i'll-i'll tell you h-he shawn he" she stuttered while tears kept falling even faster.

I was waiting patiently for her to say something but she stood up from the bed. 

Melissa's POV

I stood up from the bed and decided to show him the hickey which would practically summarize the the whole meet up and explain to him without me having to say anything that Cameron tried to touch me. I got up and pulled my hair into a bun and tugged my hoodie down from my shoulder. The lights were off so he probably couldn't see anything. 

Shawn- "What? i cant- wait let me turn the lights on."

Me- "mm"

Shawn turned the lights on and then walked towards me. I tugged my hoodie down again and he saw. How do i know he saw it? because his face went from pure shock to worry and then to anger. His jaw clenched and he fixed my hoodie and started walking towards the door. I quickly wore my shoes and ran after him 

I don't want him to hurt Cameron even after what he did. 

Me- "Shawn wait!!" i screamed as he walked out "please!!" 

He stopped and turned to look at me again shaking with anger. I sniffled and said "shouldn't you try to comfort instead of beating up my friend." "he's not a fucking friend and you have someone else to comfort you who deserves to fucking know" he said and then started walking again. But this time i realized where he was actually going. 

"Shawn please Shawn don't PLEASE" i screamed as i cried. But he barged into the guys' house. I walked in right behind him tugging my hood up so no one would see the hickey. I walked past all the guys and they were looking at me confused. Niall was eating at the table. Louis was drying his hair with a towel. Liam was playing video games with Zayn. And Harry was sitting on the couch on his phone looking at me confused because i was my eyes were red and puffy. "harry.. Melissa needs to tell you something" Shawn said looking straight at me. 

"fuck off Shawn no i don't" i spat. Now i was just angry not sad anymore because of Cameron. I wasn't even angry at Cameron i was pissed off at Shawn.  "if you don't fucking tell him i will" he spat back. I shook my head he's never spoken to me like this before. Harry was now standing patiently waiting for me to say something. "Melissa just show it to him he won't say a anything... to you at least" shawn said impatiently. "what are you guys talking about?" said harry confused. "melissa... pull your hoodie down." shawn demanded. Harry was now angry "why the fuck should she do that?! Baby don't" he growled. 

"because you need to fucking see this. MELISSA!!" shawn yelled. I pulled my hoodie down from the shoulder again. Harry looked at me and his eyes softened then they changed when he spot the hickey. "you cheated on me? w-we just st-started dating" he stuttered. I sobbed and took a step towards him. "don't" he warned. I ignored him and walked towards him. he kept moving back until his back hit the wall. I hugged him and said "no baby i would never cheat on you don't think that." All the boys other then louis and Shawn left the room. "i didn't give you the fucking hickey" he grumbled. I pulled away. "yeah that was Cameron" Shawn grumbled. Harry's eye shot up and he looked at Shawn. "this was who?!" he asked again. "Cameron, the guy she went to meet"  Shawn repeated 

"can we have the room please?" Harry said. Shawn and Louis left the room. Harry told me to sit down on the sofa and i did. I crossed my legs and sat down. "haz-" i started but he cut me off by saying " did he touch you?" 

"...no" i mumbled. 

"but he tried?" he asked but i didn't answer. "He tried Melissa?! Jesus Christ ANSWER ME!" 

I started to cry now "yes.." I answered. "that's fucking enough for me" he growled. He started walking to the door from where he was standing in front of me in the lounge. I got up and ran after him. He reached for the door knob and i grabbed his hand. He turned to look at me i slipped between his arms and in front of the door blocking it.

"haz please don't" i sniffled.. tears still falling from my eyes. He reached up and put his hand on my cheek i closed my eyes when i felt his warm hand on my wet face. He wiped me tears and i opened my eyes to look right at him. " i have to go..  I'll be back princess" he whispered softly and kissed my cheek  " harry I'm fine you don't have to.. please just let it go" i begged. 

"No, he needs to know that he just fucking messed with me and that i can ruin him. I would do anything for you beautiful. The little fucker needs to know he just messed with my girlfriend and there are severe consequences." he explained to me. "just don't hurt him" i whispered. "no promises" he grumbled and i let him go through.