Part 9

Melissa's Pov 

The boys just left and i have an hour till my date with Harry. I went to check my phone

Harry ; heyy 

M ; hey

Harry ; I'm almost ready

M ; where are we goingggggggg

Harry ; surprisee

M ; nooo 

Harry ; yes beautiful 

M ; not blushing rn at all 

Harry ; heheh ik 

M; what should i wear 

Harry ; anything 

M ; not helpful harold 

Harry; surprise me

Hmmm what should i wear i think. Hmm probably a dress 

 Hmm probably a dress 

this dress is perfect. Omg i have the perfect shoes for it as well. Suddenly my phone started ringing it was Cameron... I wont pick it up. Yeah at least not now 

these shoes and i grabbed my phone and put it in my bag 

There was a knock on the door. Fuck he's here. i put my eyeliner down and ran to the door. I opened it and he looked up and down  "f-ff- fucking hell you look amazing" he stuttered. "not too bad yourself i smiled. He smiled back and took my hand. I locked the door and we walked to his car. We both got in and we played 20 questions just to get to know each other even more. Once we got there we got out of the car. 

Harry walked to my side and opened the door. I thanked him and we held hands and he started leading me somewhere. "close your eyes" he said. "nope" i giggled "come on M" he whined. "okokokok just because you're cute" i said "hmmm am i now?" he smirked. i rolled my eyes and then closed them. He lead me somewhere 

"open" he whispered i opened my eyes and there was a picnic under the stars on a hill. It was breathtaking. I felt harry wrap his arms around my waist from behind me. I turned around and hugged him. "it's amazing harry". "i know right" he replied. "you didn't have to do this" i whispered "i did... an amazing date for an amazing girl" he whispered back. I giggled "dork" and kissed his cheek. He smiled and we sat down on the blanket and ate. 

*skip date and ride back*

I got out of the car and i have never had so much fun on a date before it was amazing. We walked to the door of my house. Before i walked in harry grabbed my waist and turned me around. I smiled at him. He smiled back cheekily and put my arms around his neck and pulled me in. The kiss was soft and sweet. We both pulled back at the same time. Harry was grinning widely he looked adorable. I kissed his cheek and said "bye harold" "bye babe" he said smugly. I laughed and walked in. I washed my face and decided to change and go to sleep since it was 11;30 now at night. I changed into my pajamas

Once i changed i got into bed and went to sleep

Once i changed i got into bed and went to sleep. Suddenly i woke up sweating and crying i had the dream again. I felt like i was hyperventilating . "ss-sshawn" i whispered trying to catch my breath. I realized he wasn't here. I gradually caught my breath but i was a mess i was crying so much. I grabbed my phone and called Shawn. He didn't pick up. I rushed to the roof of the house and sat on the edge crying. I called Shawn again. "pp-pick up pleass - please" i sobbed. Suddenly he picked up 

"hey whats up m&m?" " shaw- sss-shawn i need you" i cried. "fuck shit M just breathe please" he said frustrated that he wasn't there for me. 'i-ii-i cant do this w-without y-yyou!" i screamed. "Hey hey focus on my voice im there with yo-" he tried to sooth me. "no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no! shawn e-everywhere i turn i-i see h-him... I-i'm scared"i replied crying. i was calming down but i was scared out of my mind. "M listen to me go to the boys' house" shawn said "but they live s-ss-so f-far" i whimpered. 

"no not them got to harry's house please M just listen to me i'm begging you" he begged. he sounded like he was crying as well. "o-ok but it's th-three m-maybe th-they aren't a-awake" i replied. "j-just try please" he sounded like he was running.  "shawn where are you going?" i heard karens voice on the phone "i'm sorry mom she needs me" i heard shawn say as i walked down the stair to the main door. Feeling like my legs would give away at any moment. "m&m you there yet" he said in the call. "i-im walking th-there now" I reached the door. "s-shawn i cant" i said in the phone. 

"FUCK M JUST please.. please do it for me" he whimpered the door was open and the lights were on. Maybe they aren't asleep. "shawn what-what if they're a-asleep" i asked "WAKE THEM TF UP!". " i cant do that" i whispered "just sleep there then i dont want you sleeping alone ok?" he said "ok"i agreed crying.  I walked in and Louis and Harry were playing Fifa 20. They looked at me and said "heyyy whatsss upp?" that's the exact moment my legs gave away. I fell to the floor a sobbing mess. Shawn was still on the call screaming his lungs out but i wasn't responding. Louis and Harry both ran to me and tried to ask me what was wrong. 

When they tried to lift me up i flinched and whimpered. My finger touched my phone and Shawn was now on speaker. "M please listen to me are u there? please!" he screamed in the call.  Louis picked up the phone and Shawn explained what to do. After i stopped crying Harry took me to his room and said he'd sleep on the couch. Of course i didnt agree. "no.. you can s-stay" i whispered. "hey" he caressed my cheek "i'll be fine on the sof-" i cut him off by saying "ple-please stay" my voice cracked. He looked at me sadly. He kissed my head and layed down next to me. We cuddled together and he pulled me close. I was near falling asleep when i heard him whisper " night princess". I smiled and fell into deep sleep.