Part 6

*by the way this story is in London y/n lives in London ok?? and ur british btw*

Y/n's pov

I decided to not change so i just fixed my eyeliner and changed my shoes 

I'm leaving to go to the store. I don't know what the guys like so i buy a lot of gummies and got Nandos too. I check the address again and realize its practically right in front of my house. So I drove back home and then walked to their house. I knocked on the door and it was opened by Louis. "y/n!!" he screamed and picked me up off the ground. he spinned me around and finally put me down. 

Niall appeared behind Louis and said " your gonna scare her awa- ooooo Nandos !!" he ran towards and grabbed all the bags from me. I walked in behind them and all the boys were playing FIFA 21.

 "Hey y/n" said Zayn Liam and harry. Harry wasn't playing FIFA so he came ad hugged me. " A movie anyone?" i said "alright ill get plates" Zayn said turning off the PS5. Liam put on toy story. The movie ended at 1:50 and Liam was sitting on the floor along with Niall who was still eating. 

Harry was lying on my lap on the sofa. Zayn was in the bathroom and Louis was on the other sofa. My phone started ringing and i told harry to move. It turned out that he was asleep so i put his head on the sofa and got up to check my phone. 

shawn.....SHAWN!!!!! holy shit his flight. "FUCK" i screamed and harry woke up abruptly he ran to me." u okay y/n?!?" harry said " i umm have to go" i said really fast "why where when" harry said by now the boys were standing with us as well

"can one of u just take me to the airport real quick" I said really fast and before he could answer i rushed out the front door to Harry's car. They all got in and we left for the airport. My eyes started getting watery because I'm not gonna see Shawn for a long time and i should have said goodbye at least.

I felt someone put their hand on my thigh. I turned around and saw harry looking at me smiling. I smiled back and he leaned in and whispered "why are we going to the airport" then he turned and focused on the road. Before i could answer we stopped in front of the airport and i forgot he ever asked me and i ran as fast as i could towards the entrance and saw Shawn sitting on a chair looking really sad.

 " flight blah blah for Toronto Canada gates are about to close" said a woman on the speakers. I saw Shawn stand up and start walking "SHAWN" i screamed he turned around and we both ran to each other. He hugged me tightly and i wrapped my legs around his waist. He was crying once he put me down we both were

"fuck you" he whispered. "I'm so sorry i forgot" i replied "it's ok i love you i have to go now DONT FORGET TO TEXT ME" he whisper yelled. "i promise i won't" i replied wiping my tears. "bye Shawnie" i kissed his cheek. He smiled and walked towards the gates. I turned around to leave and bumped into a hard chest. 

"sorry love" said a familiar raspy voice. I looked up to see Harry. "don't worry about it... and harry?" i said while we were walking back to the car "hmm?" he hummed " i stopped him from walking and kissed his cheek when i pulled away i saw him blush

He smiled widely at me and said " what was that for?" "for bringing me here" i replied and then we walked back to the car. we got to the boys' house and i said "goodnight boys i should go now" it was 2:40 am. 

"y/n i'll walk you home" said harry "goodnight y/n" said the others. I gathered my things and started walking with harry. Once we got to my house harry said "y/n don't forget about our date" "hmm date?" "yes date tomorrow night at 7 is that good?" "perfect" i murmured and kissed his cheek.