Chapter Twelve: Liones Vs Greed

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

So far the fight that the students show was really entertaining as you can also see the potential of the students at class 1a they were all strong after all starting from Izuku until the rest it was now the last teams turn to battle team k and team l, from team k is Mizuki and Timothy while the other team known as team L is Danica and Lucy "are you four ready?" all might asked the four who will be the last to do the combat training the four just nodded there as they start to go.

The villan team was team k while the hero team was team l the rest of the class well except for Bakugou, Izuku, and Todoroki they were all excited to see what the four of them got after all they did tie at the first place in the entrance exam as well as the Assessment Test Mizuki and Timothy was now at there position they were given 5 minutes to think of a plan.

As for Izuku he was looking at the screen with seriousness in his eyes those who were with him looked at him "what wrong?" Kaminari Denki asked while looking at the green headed male Izuku looked at all might who was still smiling "sensei are you sure this is a good idea?" Izuku asked while looking at the number one pro hero who looked at him confused why would he asked some question like that "why?" All Might asked looking at his student "this is a bad idea." Izuku said while looking at the four of them who were planning how they will do this test.

"why would you say that liones-kun?" Tenya Iida asked his fellow classmate who was still serious "just a head up sensei when the four of them fight they don't hold back." Izuku warned while looking at them.

Timothy's pov:

we were still planning how we are going to defeat the hero team since we are the villain team "got any idea?" I asked while looking at her since she is the brains in this "yeah let put them in a illusion to distract them and we will set the rest of the trap for them." Mizuki said will looking around the room to be honest she ha sthe brain of both aunt Merlin and uncle Gowther "that's a good plan." I said while looking at her as I smiled at her.

As we start to set up the traps I looked around to find the camera that makes the other students see what we will do I did my trick on the camera to get it like it's broken  as we start setting up the traps with a little help of someone we got it done and just in time the camera was now back to normal and all might gave us the signal that we can now start.

Mean while with the other students

Thrid pov:

The students back at the monitor room were shocked along with all might well most all of them but Bakugou, Todoroki, and Izuku they were just looking at the screen as the whole screen was now pitch black no matter what they do they can't get it back to worked "I should have known they are going to use her." Izuku thought while looking at the screen as he start to shake his head.

He can feel her powers leaking out as they did that he knew that Danica and Lucy felt it to, do they knew that it will be a hard battle for the four of them and they still need to hold back specially Mizuki since she has something that they have to keep a secret.