Targeted

The rumbling was only directly under me, this is crazy.

Gray took my hand and looked at me.

"Come on we have to move!" We both ran as fast as we could, but the rumbling still followed us.

A giant creature came from underneath my feet, its hands grabbed my legs underground. I tried to grab anything that could help me.

"(y/n)! Grab my hand!" Gray reached out his hand and I stretched mine.

We both were low on magic energy, we both we so tired for the day, but this creature had to show up. I tried to reach his hand, but I was pulled too deep. I gave Gray one last look and was pulled down, the moon never shined so bright.

"(y/n)!" Gray yelled.

I knocked out.

Time skip, 1 hour

I opened my eyes. I was underground of course, it was extremely dark, almost pitch black but I can kind of see my hands. I was oddly sitting on a chair, probably in the middle of this whole place, my hands were tied behind me. A light on top of me suddenly turned on.

I saw Gray about 2 feet away from me.

"Ah you woke up" Gray smiled

"Gray, what the hell are you doing? Untie me already, the creature is outside!" I shouted

Gray walked towards me and bent over, his face was directly in front of mine, maybe about 2 inches away. Gray lifted up his hand and pushed my side bangs back.

He then kissed me.

His lips were so soft and his face was so smooth too. I can't fall for this, what the hell is he doing?

I moved my head away, something was wrong.

Gray forced another kiss, my magic energy is low, I'm exhausted, maybe I should be enjoying this. No. Instead I should fight back, what does he think he's doing?

I heard a voice over my head, it echoed in the place.

"(y/n)!" The voice shouted. I looked up and it was Gray, what the hell is going on?!

The Gray in front of me turned into that creature that pulled me down here, the creature was hideous.

"Nightmare to Murder, (y/n) will fall into the worst nightmares ever seen from the human eyes." The creature shouted.

Everything turned black.

Gray p.o.v.

Damn! I wasn't fast enough to help (y/n)! Seeing the other 'Gray ' kissing her, I wonder if (y/n) enjoyed it. I shouldn't be thinking about this now.

(y/n) fell into deep sleep, probably in a nightmare.

"Ice make Cannon!" I shot the creature, he was immediately dead. You see this wasn't a challenge for me at all, I knew this would be extremely easy, which is the reason why I chose this for (y/n), I knew we could talk more about us.

(y/n) lying on the floor, you can see the terror she's facing. Though the nightmare should should've stopped, the creature is dead.

Your p.o.v.

O my gosh, this dream.

This dream.

My dead mother.

My dead grandmother.

My fears.

I gasped and opened my eyes. Tears were dripping from my eyes. This is so embarrassing.

Gray put his arms under my back and saw that I was awake, still crying, though I had no emotion at all.

"(y/n), it's going to be alright. He's dead. The 'Gray' who kissed you wasn't me." Gray hugged pulled me up and hugged me.

This was so comforting. His arms were just so filled with his care. I just don't want to leave his arms.

"You're safe now. Come on, let's go to bed, I'll be right next to you."